SAU Community

Massive Skyline Cruise III - Comments/Suggestions/Photos

NismoGirl

Just starting a thread for people to post their photos and comments and suggestions to be made for the next run.

Thanks to everyone for turning up and breaking yet another record for the Massive Skyline Cruise. I believe I was told there were 87 cars (including the two cefiro's and one stagea) which still breaks last massive skyline cruises total anyway.

I personally would like to congratulate everyone for being on their best behaviour and showing to the public that we really are normal people there to help others out.

I would also like to personally thank Mike (Oz) for his contribution to the foundation. He was the highest single donater for the day. Thanks Mike! :)

Just to let you all know, I will be personally handing over the cash to the B105 Christmas Appeal this coming Friday morning at the Royal Childrens Hospital. So be listening to the radio this Friday :)

But yeah, once again, thanks to everyone that made the effort to donate money and to maybe save a childs life.

As it stands, there was $593.65 donated in cash on the day with the official total to be finalised at the end of the auction.

Andrew will be posting pics tonight. Also, anyone (looking at Knore here) with video footage and photos, could you please email them to me at skyzer @ optushome.com.au so Andrew can compile a nice little video of the day.

Video here: http://www.boostcruising.com/members/krawl..._03_(Large).wmv (45mb)

PS and also thanks to the cop for donating his $2.50 when I bailed him up at the Lake :(

Radio announcement here:http://www.boostcruising.com/members/krawl...au_donation.mp3

Can't half tell I was nervous. Thanks to B105 for sending it through to me :(

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had a great time on the cruise today. got a few pics which i will send over, nice too see most people behaving ( with the exception of some nameless morons doing burnouts as they were leaving, and in front of someones house too:rant: :) any wonder the cops showed up)

as my brain is totally fried from sun and driving i currently have zer0 ideas for the next day out how about somewhere cool with air-conditioning??

see you all around

Jaime

Wow what a day!! :wassup:

Thanks to Erin for organising everything :)

Im exhuasted and partially sunburnt which is the prerequisites for a good day cruise :headspin:

I took some photos but nothing special, ive got about 40min of video though :(

Will cut it down into 10-15min, just gotta buy a firewire card and do some editing then ill post it up for those who didnt attend to envy and those who did to enjoy

:headbang:

What an awsome turnout!!! So many nice cars!! I spent most of the time walking around taking pics of them all. Nice meeting you to nismogirl even though i didnt introduce myself, i was riding in the burgandy r33 with the big arrow decals down the side and the big twin cannons you parked next to at the lake. Good to see everyone was very friendly and well behaved. :) It's also good to put faces to names and cars. I took about 130 pics hahah then run out of memory :(

To those who unfortunately missed a good cruise, if you would still like to donate, drop me a PM and I'll pass over my bank details.

You'll have till Thursday morning at the lastest to have the money in my account.. So transferred no later than Tuesday night.

yeah...awesome...although i didn't really went on the cruize,.i went straight to the lake instead as it's closer to home.

saw some nice looking lines out there...and oh,.the view was awesome too.

hey mat, im sure you saw my line as i saw 51ZLA's car,.you must be one of the crowds there...i didn't stay long though coz i took my dogs with me hoping i could take them for a walk there...silly me.

chow.

This Cruise was my first skyline cruise and it was the best hey, i enjoyed it heaps, and can't wait for the next one. Thank to the ppl that organise it and make such good event !

Ladaz Robz

yeah...awesome...although i didn't really went on the cruize,.i went straight to the lake instead as it's closer to home.

saw some nice looking lines out there...and oh,.the view was awesome too.

hey mat, im sure you saw my line as i saw 51ZLA's car,.you must be one of the crowds there...i didn't stay long though coz i took my dogs with me hoping i could take them for a walk there...silly me.

chow.

Yeah i saw you go past and waited for you to park but you did a lap then took off! You should have stayed, had many good chin wags with the other line owners, all in all it was a great day :)

This was my first and best skyline cruise ever - I'll be back for more. I remember driving on one of those longs roads and all I could see was skylines to the front and back of me. It would have to of been at least 3 kilometers of skylines. I view I Will treasure forever :(

After I have a big snooze I'll post up some of my pictures and make some suggestions if I can think of any.

Thanks again for organising the day NismoGirl and other organisers it was a great! day.

P.S. Don't buy dick smith batteries for your walkie talkie they only last 2 hours :)

yep yet not again erin u have out done your self great day with every one doing there best to keep every thing clean good work people :)

& People as for the donations keep em coming please it is for the littlies

& I know for sure one time in our lifes each & every one of us will need the RBCH for our new little bundles of joy

once again congrats erin & every one for a great day & opening your wallets

Well i had a great day despite the early mixup

(sorry for all those that followed me on a few laps i had no idea where i was going lucky i had a radio)

It was good to see so many skylines in a row whilst driving

I look forward to the next one

Btw just to clear up one thing despite the blue gt badges on my car it is a turbo have a look under the bonnet b4 you bag something out :)

Just watched the video - Its 35:52 long :headspin:

Most of its really good, well except for the bits shot by the other half ;)

Great quality/resolution aswell :cheers:

The bit where i stopped on that shoulder lane and got everyone driving past goes for so long it makes you laugh, its just car after car after car

why didnt more people floor it past? the few that did were really good, nice drift to a certian r32

:boinkcar:

Well i had a great day despite the early mixup  

(sorry for all those that followed me on a few laps i had no idea where i was going lucky i had a radio)

It was good to see so many skylines in a row whilst driving

I look forward to the next one

Btw just to clear up one thing despite the blue gt badges on my car it is a turbo have a look under the bonnet b4 you bag something out  :cheers:

Sorry about that. I thought you were going to overtake the commodore