SAU Community

Short Shift R33 R32 Silvia 180sx

rmahnovetsky

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys

sorry I haven't replied to you all for a couple of days. Just doing this group buy stuff is taking up all my time. :P OK I have to keep it short cause I have more organising. I know for sure on the weekend I can get 6~10 short shift kits. I Will buy them all up front cause I know there is more than 15 definite buyers. I will also talk to him about were the other short shift kits are. I may have to go to one of the people he sold 1000 to and get it off him or there should be some on the plane. I will do my best to satify all you hungry beasts :(

ok that it for me at the moment. Oh if you still want the kit still let me know Im still taking orders but can't guarente more people at this stage.

I will contact everyone on saturday I have pms/email/sms to sort out aarrggghh. I need a ful day to sort this stuff out... seriously.

I have picked up 3 short shift kit and they have been purchased by some of hte people in this forum. I have another 3 comming tomorrow maybe day after - supplier just has to dig them up 2 of them also have already been purchased. I will notify one lucky person who has already confirmed to take the kit. My supplier is still chasing up for more short shift kits the guy who is getting the kits from is a disorganised %^$%^#$. I will keep post up something on this forum when I hear something.