SAU Community

Anyone dealt with............

Binky1970

grettings all, I'm just in the process of selling my current car and am looking at buying an R34 GT-t. I found a nice white one down at Northshore Prestige Motors in brookevale. Has anyone here dealt with/bought a car from them before ??

P.S. anyone want to buy a 1970 Mach 1 Mustang ??

I test drove a few R33's down there when I was looking for my car. I didn't end up buying from there, but the cars and the guy I dealt with (think his name was Christophe) seemed genuine. Only reason I didn't buy from then was because I found a very neat example advertised privately for less $$$, otherwise I would have bought from there...much better than some of the shonks you hear about on Parra Rd etc.

Yeah I know what you mean about parra road. I went down there and the 2 R34s I looked at looked like they were genuine, and Ben the guy I spoke to was helpful and knew what he was talking about. Looks like I might be going down there to get my skyline once I sell the Mustang.

Northshore prestige is ok, My mate was looking for an R33 and he test drove one from there and they gave him the keys and didnt go with him in the test drive. You should have seen the rubber he left on the road!

btw how much for the mustang? is it the one if your sig?

talk to the guys at envy imports www.envyimports.com.au the guys there were really good, and the chick sounded really hot on the phone. when i was looking at my r33 i was on parra road looking at 180sx's i wanted to take one for a test drive and the guys there wanted a 20% deposit. i was like u have to be kidding. ok ill take my 20k somewhere else thank you very much.... no commission for u !!

thats my mustang in the sig, I'm looking for around 35K for it.

Firstly, and sorry for the hi-jack, that is one tasty looking 'stang. One of them will be in my garage one day. Just that it's pretty full at the moment!

I've never bought a car from prestige, but I looked at one of their soarers at Autosalon yesterday. Their campaign girl saw me looking and came over, I told her that I'd just bought a soarer, but she was still very friendly (and hot as!) and we chatted for a few mins. I think the fact that they bother to get involved in the scene (by going to SAS) is a good sign, and I've heard nice things about them.

Richard