SAU Community

Pre Order For Carbon Fibre Bonnet Closed 13 Dec! Good Price!

Due to overwhelming demand, i am now taking orders for the pre-order of the bonnets until 13 december 2004.

I have an ABN and will issue a draft invoice upon payment of deposit to the buyer.

The quality of the bonnets will be similar as in these pictures

R32 AND R33 AERO STYLE BONNET

r2.JPG

SUPRA STYLE

s1.JPG

s2.JPG

RIGID STRUCTURE

s3.JPG

THE OEM STYLE WILL BE LIKE THIS ... VERY SMOOTH

dc54.JPG

dc55.JPG

AS THE RESULT THEY ARE USED BY THE BEST AND HAS BEEN FEATURED IN THE RECENT AUTOSALON MAGAZINE

ASM.jpg

ASM1.jpg

THIS IS THE LIST OF NISSAN BONNETS THAT I CAN GET AND THEIR PRE-ORDER PRICES.

R32 GTS OEM STYLE

R33 GTR OEM STYLE

R32 AERO STYLE (SERIES 1)

R33 AERO STYLE

90-97 300ZX

95-96 240SX

95-99 200SX/SENTRA

93-97 ALTIMA

02-03 ALTIMA

S13 180SX

SILVIA S13

S14 (EARLIER MODEL)

S14 (LATER MODEL)

S15

THIS LIST IS FOR OEM STYLE. I WILL UPDATE THE LIST AS I WILL CONFIRM WHAT OTHER STYLE THAT ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU...

*** I HAVE OTHER MODELS AVAILABLE AND IF YOUR MATES IS INTERESTED PLEASE EMAIL OR PM INSTEAD FOR PRICE QUOTE ***

THE PRE-ORDER BONNET PRICE IS $850.00 BUT TO GET THE BONNET ORDER ROLLING, AN EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT OF $25.00 WILL BE GIVEN TO ALL NS MEMBER UNTIL THE 4TH DECEMBER 2004. SO IT IS ONLY $825.00

AFTER THE 4TH DEC, IT WILL BE BACK TO $850.00 AGAIN.

DELIVERY WILL BE EXTRA $95.00 AUSTRALIA WIDE

A BIT ABOUT THE CARBON FIBRE BONNET...

1.IT IS NOT FULL CARBON FIBRE BONNETS BUT THEY ARE OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY BONNET. THEY HAVE 2 LAYERS OF CF WITH FB AS THE BASE.

2. SUPERB MIRROR FINISH AS YOU CAN FROM THE PICS

3. SOUND AND FIRM STRUCTURE

4. UV PROTECTION LAYERS APPLIED

SHIPMENT AND DELIVERY

ALL BONNETS ARE PACKED SECURELY SO THAT IT ARRIVES SAFELY.

ALL BONNETS WILL ARRIVE ON FORECAST BY END OF JANUARY OR LATEST BY MID FEB2005 IN SYDNEY.

I AM BEING REALISTIC BECOS GOOD QUALITY PRODUCTS TAKES TAKE TIME TO MAKE. THATS WHY 2 WEEKS PRE-ORDER TIME IS ALL I CAN GIVE YOU.

A DEPOSIT OF $200.00 WILL BE TAKEN AND THE BALANCE NEED TO BE PAID BEFORE DELIVERY OR UPON COLLECTION.

I WILL PM YOU MY BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ORDERING ONE

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION PLEASE PM ME OR EMAIL ME AT [email protected] :lol:

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i bought one for a 33 and hmmmm im not sure what to say at this point....

BUT i know for a fact the latches will have to be modified  

i was forced to use bonnet pins

the pic above of the r32 fits soooo nice  

why doesnt mine fit like that?

mate dont be too harsh on yourself. your replacement bonnet is on the way. yes for free!!! he is the unlucky one as yours is a faulty one.

that is my promise to anyone, if it doesnt fit properly, you will get your money back or a replacement.

i have contacted the supplier and he say yours was the last to be made before being send out the next day. the bonnet has not dried properly and it caused the bonnet to warp in the middle as you dont have problem with the fitment.

so yeah... i am not a dodgy seller and i will be used on autosalon magazine if the quality is not good. but like anyother famous and good quality products whether it is apexi, greddy, HKS... there is faulty products and there is a warranty for it with conditions. so mine is a guaranteed fitment and it doesnt fit, you get a replacement for free!! no question asked.

i am sure thizzle would agree that i have been more than willing to give him a refund from the beginning. :):)

yes i agree service was with a smile etc etc..but i would prefer good quality parts...

if i get a replacment one i guess everythings cool (FINGERS CROSSED)

i just feel like an idiot driving round with it on as it looks like ive rammed some thing now i hate my skyline and i thought that was impossible......

i think i just had bad luck leo seemed to be selling them like hot cakes

UPDATE was just offered full refund... could pick it up tomorrow but chose to wait for a new bonnet.

seems like a genuine mistake and sorry for bein so negative but its my baby were talkin about....

yes i agree service was with a smile etc etc..but i would prefer good quality parts...

if i get a replacment one i guess everythings cool (FINGERS CROSSED)

i just feel like an idiot driving round with it on as it looks like ive rammed some thing now i hate my skyline and i thought that was impossible......

i think i just had bad luck leo seemed to be selling them like hot cakes

UPDATE was just offered full refund... could pick it up tomorrow but chose to wait for a new bonnet.

seems like a genuine mistake and sorry for bein so negative but its my baby were talkin about....

yes, i offered full refund even before he buy the bonnet. i told him "if it doesnt fit, i will return the money to you as i am very condifent with the quality." i take pride in bringing good quality products. if it is not good, you get ur money back and that is my promise as long as it is the manufacturing fault.

where are they manufactured ?

and what would be eta to gold coast?

as soon as it arrived on end jan and mid and you have paid the remainder of the money. is that simple. i dont delay, i dont have place to keep the bonnets

they are manufactured overseas. i cant tell u where they are manufactured, but they are of good quality.

this is an echo bonnet from my last shipment, someone has ordered it to bring it in

echo3.JPG