SAU Community

4 Door Skyline

I love the 2 door skyline and its got the best looks etc but i would really prefer a 4 door car with that type of performance so i was looking at the 4 door r33 gts-t hears the problem personally i think it looks shit and wouldn't spend that much money on it so can somone send me some photo's of decent looking 4 door skylines. pretty much can you get good bodykits which make up for the uglyness

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know mate, nothing wrong with 4doors, I have one, love it!! Yeah the two door looks great, but for me 4 door was more practical. Depends if it will be practical for you. My line is a 96 R33 seriesII, I prefered that then the older 4drs.

You can still do the same mods to them, get them going like a shower of Sht! And good wheels make them look totally different, deffinately need bigger wheels for them. I have 255 on the back and 235 on the front, looks great.

As what arkon said, you can get 2dr front bars for them, and I think I've seen some rear mods for them too.

I am soon to be moding mine, get some nice amount of horse pwr out of it!! Maybe will change the front bar, not sure yet.

Good luck!

Oh!

Alot of the 4drs come with those door trims and plastic rain shields. Well I took mine all off, made it look better again!

I've attached couple of pics of 4dr lines. Mine is the silver one and the blue one belongs to another guy who has put mods on.

Ciao!!

I like this one: :)

y5td48.jpg

But I'm biased...

My requirements for a car when I bought mine were: Must have RB25DET... Must have 4 doors... Thats it...

I've got 3 kids so the extra doors are essential... Not many other sedans you can buy for the same money with the same potential...

all 3 of these 4 doors look hot ! especially the blue , skirts just make it

defiently rip those brown wind deflector things off . i did mine but ive still got to clean up some of the exccess glue and stuff (suggestions ?) . ive got 18x8.5s on mine and lowered and its already starting to look like a tuff sedan . ill post pics as soon as my fmic and exhaust are on .

Hey all great looking 4drs guys!!

mj_23, your R34 is great!

4door_sleeper is it easy to find kits for the 4doors?

Strutto do you have an intercooler on yours, cause I was wondering if you did, did you fiind that it fit ok with the front bar? Was told mine would have to get cut up quite a bit to fit! Wondering if I should change it.

Kits (side skirts) for the 4 door are a bit harder to find than for a 2 door but they are available.

An intercooler fits just as easy on a 4 door as it does on a 2 door, which means you will have to cut up the front bar a bit to make it fit (depending upon your original front bar). My series 1 front bar had to be chopped quite a bit to fit the intercooler, but looked good when finished.