SAU Community

4 Door Skyline

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Panikin, those kits are both great! I like the white one with the big grill at the front. And I've got to get that rear wing, I've been looking for a decent one for mine!

Do you know if it's easy to import here or should I look for a dealer to get them through?

Hi,

Have any of you tried to get out of a 2-door in the shopping centre car parks? It's near impossible not to hit your door on the next car. Why? The seating position in the coupe is forward, close to the door hinges and the door is long so the back seat passengers can get out, thus you have to have the door fully open just to clear your feet when you try to get out as driver.

I plan to buy a 91 gt4 next year as I love the 4-door R32's, just hope I can get out more easily with the shorter doors.

I love driving my sons R33 GTSt coupe on the road, but hate taking it shopping.

Panikin, those kits are both great! I like the white one with the big grill at the front. And I've got to get that rear wing, I've been looking for a decent one for mine!

Do you know if it's easy to import here or should I look for a dealer to get them through?

Pulp, Powerplay Imports Syd. are one of the stockist for east bear (blue 4dr), sure they willbe happy to take a wad of your hard earned cash..

Steve at STZ auto Bris. will do his best to chase up the impul stuff, Nengun would probably get it all for you no worries either. :rofl:

4dr rules man...yes i too agree, less stress in car parks as u dont need to worry about opening the door and hitting the car beside you.

heres my 4dr, no kit but i love the look

8491100_1612-med.JPG

cant really see yhe extra 2 drs, but its there... its the second car from the right

ive been thinking about buying a 4dr and this looks like the right thread to put my question in (bit off topic soz)

i have been searching for an r33 2 dr to buy soonish and after looking at this thread, and seeing ]http://www.prestigemotorsport.com.au/?/au/...ckID=2817

http://www.prestigemotorsport.com.au/?/au/...sp?StockID=2819

these two cars my mind is made up, gonna get a 34 sedan cos they look absolutely awesome and cost the same as a worked 33 thats seen it all.

im not sure about why a 34 sedan costs around 5-6k less than a 2dr 34??

doesnt look like theres any difference besides an extra 2 doors, but 5k difference in price?

always wanted a 34 and this looks like the most comfortable way of getting my 6ft 4' lanky a$$ into a skyline

Good choice TMPTED!! I saw that link the other day, made me want to sell mine and get that one!! I like the R34 shape too, but I'm real happy with my R33. Think they look kinda mean!! ya know what I mean?? Once you've done minor changes like Wheels etc.