SAU Community

Top RB20 Club... do you have over 260rwkw?

Well just picked up from the latest tune getting there but not yet still getting hot at the moment guess i need to get that new radiator and still recons exhaust is restrictive but I like it the way it is so this is gonna have to do for now still its not to bad check out the graphs and opions welcome .Graphs show both high and low boost

Cheers Peter

ADPSI, which holds the current highest out put for an rb20 in aus, will be back out on the road soon, with even more power now. Its made 500+rwhp previously.

nice a 500rwhp RB20, would love to know the specs

lol.

I came across one of 'those' people the other day at Sprint Autoparts.

He was dribbling on how he had this R32 GTS-T.

166rwkw on 12.5psi, malpassi fuel reg, std ecu, exhaust, fmic.

He said he ran a 12.8 at 110mph with a 60ft of ~2.2. lol

He said if he got the launch sorted he would be close to the 11's. HAHAHA

What a knob head. Seriously, so full of him self.

ADPSI, which holds the current highest out put for an rb20 in aus, will be back out on the road soon, with even more power now. Its made 500+rwhp previously.

My 20 cents worth, it's not an RB20 if it has an RB26 crank, 3.5mm oversize pistons and RB26 rods. That's an RB24:cheers:

lol.

IHe said he ran a 12.8 at 110mph with a 60ft of ~2.2. lol

He said if he got the launch sorted he would be close to the 11's. HAHAHA

He said he ran a 10.xx with slicks and once he hit NOS 9.xx.

.... on Gran Turismo 4

Legend01  besides shim clearances did you have any problems ?  no spring binding etc

i have a pair ready to roll

cheers

Hi MrMayhem

Being hydrolic there was no problem with shim clearences had the head done port and polish new standard valve springs and the cams just bolted straight in no problems with clearences with the lobs touching the head all lobs cleared fine though i must state that the hks cams 264 duration 9.0mm lift im using are heal and toe which means the take a little of the heal of the cam and add a little to the toe to get the lift required and had no trouble that im aware of with valve springs binding but only been reving it to 7500 rpm

Cheers Peter

Hi MrMayhem

Being hydrolic there was no problem with shim clearences had the head done port and polish new standard valve springs and the cams just bolted straight in no problems with clearences with the lobs touching the head all lobs cleared fine though i must state that the hks cams 264 duration 9.0mm lift  im using are heal and toe which means the take a little of the heal of the cam and add a little to the toe to get the lift required and had no trouble that im aware of with valve springs binding but only been reving it to 7500 rpm

Cheers Peter

Gday peter - spring binding doesnt depend on RPM - if springs dont biond when you spin then engine over by hand, it wont bing at 9k rpm

cheers,

Matt