SAU Community

Blitz SSBC - $210

Bought this no more then two weeks ago, but haven't had time to install it and now need the money to install and tune my SAFC.

I am assured the solenoid and unit have been tested and are working fine.

PM me or mobile contact 0402 503 549. I am located near Liverpool, Sydney and will post.

Here is a link to the pics:

Thanks to Strutto :rolleyes:

EDIT - The extra $10 is just to take care of all postage.

• 5 weeks later...

Hey everyone ,

I bought this boost controller and it didnt work . It powered on but wouldnt control boost . On low setting it would do nothing , On high setting it would do nothing unless you cranked it all the way and then it went all spastic , 1 moment on stock boost next moment on +1bar etc . Replaced the main control unit black box thing and with a known working one and no problems .

DezertEagle refunded my money ! He didnt really have to . It was just the right thing to do . I was interstate in perth so what was I gonna do about it . I couldnt drive down and kick his ass ! But he did it anyway so I want to give maximum respect to him .

If anyone is ever dealing with him in the future I can vouch that he is honest and trustworthy and even when things go bad won't let you down . So send him a PM or something and tell him good on you , things like this make a forum community like SUA a great place to trade .