SAU Community

3rd Morwell Drift day - 15th January 2005

SootyR32

Mates of mine have held 2 so far and their 3rd drift day will be Saturday the 15th of Jan 2005. Morwell is around 90 mins to 2 hrs from Melbourne and we had great city patronage last time so it's a nice cruise and a great day out.

Drivers wanting to participate will need to get in early this time. A $70 entry fee applies plus $25 club membership if you haven't entered before. Registration is necessary. Spectators $5 a pop. Pies, hot dogs, drinks, etc available.

One of the organisers, Mark, came 3rd at the recent Calder meet in his R33 so there will be some great drifting being put on.

Contact Chelsea on 0409337343 or Ross on 0409809143 for details and registration.

You can also PM me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• It's so pretty, but I cry at the price (this setup was about $7,500 USD)  
    • Yep, I installed it, the sensors, wired everything up so things like the factory blinkers work etc. Fortunately it's not a hard job, just time consuming sorting the wiring out.  If you think this dash is nice, you should check out the actually sexy dashes lol. There would be a fair few people out there that think the IC7 is ugly.  The new and sexy Haltech dash -  https://www.haltech.com/news-events/uc-10dash/ Here is a, I hate having money option from Motec -  https://precisionracing.com.au/product/motec-c1212-display/
    • @Murray_Calavera ohhh.myyyy.gawwwwd 😍 that dash is so much cleaner.  yeah I’m someone who loves older cars, but hate using old tech. A digital dash would always be the way forward. Did you install that yourself?  Thanks for the explanation on oil pressure. I’ll just take it as reference.    Also, your engine light is on 😅😅😅
    • @DraftySquash Yeah... maybe think of those gauges as a super rough estimation of oil pressure and engine temperature.  If you want to see your actual engine temp and oil pressure, you're going to need an aftermarket solution. I'll post a photo of my dash, this is a much neater solution in this day and age. I can't think of any reason why someone would start adding individual gauges.  So grab your dash, then add sensors for all the extra things you want to see.  As for what to expect from oil pressure, super quick run down = cold oil, higher pressure. hot oil, lower pressure. Low revs, lower pressure. higher revs, higher pressure. The values will change based on the viscosity of oil used, the actual temperature of the oil, the type of oil pump used, then more nuanced stuff like clearances in the engine. 
    • Should run up to about 6 or so at high revs. But the stock oil pressure gauge is a piece of shit and can't be trusted, so make few to no decisions based on what you see it do.