SAU Community

OK so who is the one who lost 2 a sportivo!!!

MegaGTS4

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the worked V-tech Hondas you see getting round our pretty quick,

fit a better flowing intake and exhaust, shave the head for more compression, more agressive cams, fit a programable ecu and strip as much weight out of the car as you can and you can get them to run 13's.

So if you do the same sort of work to a sportivo there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to go as quick, so being able to beat a stock r32 gts ot gtst really isn't that unbeilivable.

dc5 with exhuast + air filter ran a 14 flat at the drags when i was racing, so im sure with an ecu etc he would have hit the 13;s

Thank-you for using your one and only post on that.

For the record, I'll be happy provide my own R32 for a friendly race against any sportivo claiming to beat a 32 at either Willowbank or Benaraby as we don't condone racing on the streets as you obviously do on your forum.

Enjoy your stay while you're here and try not to learn too much.

Furthermore I don't recall ever racing a Sportivo at Jamboree (or anywhere for the matter) and I think you'll find it is because none of them actually make the 14.99ET cut-off to allow them to enter.

In fact the only corolla of note at this years Jamboree was an AE86 and the only reason it was fast, and was it ever!, was because it had an RB25DET Skyline motor in it.

I'm not one to trash talk other makes but go back to pulsar.org where you have some chance of a valid arguement.

Squizz.

Heh.

I had a squirt with a boxy shape (1986-88 ish) rolla a few weeks ago. The guy thought my car must have been a peice cos he rolled up gave it a few accels (gee up) and then left.

My mate happened to be driving so he did the same. We then pulled over to see what he had.. As I was suprised he had a 4age with a t3 high flow turbo from a rb25 in it he was suprised to have been assed by a worked sr20 :rofl:

Nice guy though - not all rolla's are crap .. having said that it's hardly a sports car. I mean I think there are gemi's out there runnin 11's but you wouldn't catch me dead leaning on one if my corpse ass was on fire O_o

my mate has a new corolla and they have a bit of go. i was actually surprised when i got in it. i dont really think a stock one would be any chance fora r32 gtst but u nenver know what a modded one could do

also about a year ago when test driving cars i had a ride in a 4agze twinky (twin cam boxed shped corolla) and was pretty surpirsed by how quick it was. i think the 4agze is only around 115-130kw but they weigh jack all. spend a couple of grand and throw a turbo on and your laughing. ive always loved old corlloas including SX's.

Hey guys/girls

Firstly i'd like to say that you have some interesting reads on this forum.

One thing that nerves me though is the changing of peoples avatars and signaturs on them (obviously by mods) who are blatently abusing their privledges.

Now whilst I think this topic is an interesting one on this forum, TOCAU site and also the overclockers sight, is there really need for so much blatend sledging of other peoples cars?

I mean has anyone on the TOCAU site bagged your cars to the enth degree and basically told them they are shiet? (not that i see)

Now whilst this is only contained to a few people it does tend to leave an impression for the rest of the forum.

A few people have come to both sites and given their creative criticism and been open minded. Whilst others quite frankly need to grow up and think outside of their small world which is their lunchbox!

For those who have taken this topic with a grain of rice and not said anything thankyou!...also to those who have added some value to it ...thank you....the others....well its not worth mentioning really!

I really do like skyline's and their drivers. I have talked to alot of them and they have been nice enough to return the favour with great conversation (and not baggin other peoples cars) and in most cases given me a friendly sprint on the track!

For the others that continue to lack the mental capacity to string together anything better than "my skiline rocks..and your car is shiet"...im feel sorry for you and your family.