SAU Community

OK so who is the one who lost 2 a sportivo!!!

MegaGTS4

Hey guys/girls

Firstly i'd like to say that you have some interesting reads on this forum.

One thing that nerves me though is the changing of peoples avatars and signaturs on them (obviously by mods) who are blatently abusing their privledges.

Now whilst I think this topic is an interesting one on this forum,  TOCAU site and also the overclockers sight, is there really need for so much blatend sledging of other peoples cars?

I mean has anyone on the TOCAU site bagged your cars to the enth degree and basically told them they are shiet? (not that i see)

Now whilst this is only contained to a few people it does tend to leave an impression for the rest of the forum.  

A few people have come to both sites and given their creative criticism and been open minded. Whilst others quite frankly need to grow up and think outside of their small world which is their lunchbox!

For those who have taken this topic with a grain of rice and not said anything thankyou!...also to those who have added some value to it ...thank you....the others....well its not worth mentioning really!

I really do like skyline's and their drivers. I have talked to alot of them and they have been nice enough to return the favour with great conversation (and not baggin other peoples cars) and in most cases given me a friendly sprint on the track!

For the others that continue to lack the mental capacity to string together anything better than "my skiline rocks..and your car is shiet"...im feel sorry for you and your family.

you need to lighten up a lil, its just a joke.

and one thing i would like to ask why would you pay so much for a car when you could buy a GTR for less?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys/girls

Firstly i'd like to say that you have some interesting reads on this forum.

One thing that nerves me though is the changing of peoples avatars and signaturs on them (obviously by mods) who are blatently abusing their privledges.

Now whilst I think this topic is an interesting one on this forum,  TOCAU site and also the overclockers sight, is there really need for so much blatend sledging of other peoples cars?

I mean has anyone on the TOCAU site bagged your cars to the enth degree and basically told them they are shiet? (not that i see)

Now whilst this is only contained to a few people it does tend to leave an impression for the rest of the forum.  

A few people have come to both sites and given their creative criticism and been open minded. Whilst others quite frankly need to grow up and think outside of their small world which is their lunchbox!

For those who have taken this topic with a grain of rice and not said anything thankyou!...also to those who have added some value to it ...thank you....the others....well its not worth mentioning really!

I really do like skyline's and their drivers. I have talked to alot of them and they have been nice enough to return the favour with great conversation (and not baggin other peoples cars) and in most cases given me a friendly sprint on the track!

For the others that continue to lack the mental capacity to string together anything better than "my skiline rocks..and your car is shiet"...im feel sorry for you and your family.

Well said...so fair enough.

corrola rocks. :kewl: :headbang:

Yeah, be nice guys, dont let them think that we are all full of it...

The sportivo is a great car for a N/A 1.8 and deserves respect, and so does the owners, but i dont think the personal attacks and the and the changin of peoples avatars and sig's by mods is called 4 by any means... If i had've known it would have got this big a deal i wouldn't have started this thread, cause my only intention was to find the R32 owner who raced the stivo in the first place.

Mega

personally the mods could do whatever they want to my avatar, no need to cry

Its simply a matter of respect. This person does not have any nor after that effort deserve it quite frankly.

A person in that position should work in a positive manner to promote the site and care for its users / visitors. (remember their actions reflect the WHOLE SITE!)

nismo33 - thx mate :rofl:

mega - i realise this mate. there is nothing wrong with a bit of a debate :D

silver - tis cool mate i prefer to make bridges not burn them :)

I thought SAU mods would have closed this thread by now. Everyone is talking blatantly about illegal street racing - And we all know how many people have died recently in acts of STUPIDITY like the one you all are talking about.

I'm disgusted.

Someone close or delete this thread.

You might think that I am being a snotty nosed goody two shoes - but ask yourself this question..... Who will die next ?

Take it to the track you idiots.

I thought SAU mods would have closed this thread by now. Everyone is talking blatantly about illegal street racing - And we all know how many people have died recently in acts of STUPIDITY like the one you all are talking about.

I'm disgusted.

Someone close or delete this thread.

You might think that I am being a snotty nosed goody two shoes - but ask yourself this question..... Who will die next ?

Take it to the track you idiots.

Here....Here!!

i work at a toyota dealership, i drive corollas every day, they are no sports car. they go well, and handle well, but they are nothing like my mildly modded 33, nothing at all, they are a nice little car though. definatly would have one as a daily driver.

*sigh*

changing people's avatars is lame.

And Mega's point is the thread was started to pay out on the skyline owner not the rolla owner so what's the problem?

This thread ain't condoning anything 'cept how much time I waste reading stupid threads and hoping they have a point at the end only to find none then spend even more time adding my own useless drivell.

Back to scratching my arse then.

:)

Sorry corolla owners. Your cars are nice little daily drivers but I/we just dont consider them sports cars and are not in the same category as an r32 or any skyline for one simple reason: They are two completely different types of cars.

People buy corollas because they are NEW, Cheap, little runabouts with a bit of poke.

People buy skylines because they are OLD, Cheap, Racecars.

Hey at least we have something in common.. we are both tight-arses who like our cars!

:)

I have no idea why I'm sticking my nose in this thread again, but I would just like to say that I would definitely have a VVTL-i Corolla as a daily driver anyday. My gf has a 1ZZ-FE that goes really well for a little hatch, so I can just imagine the 2ZZ-GE version would be awesome to drive every day. They're the perfect car to have as a daily driver, but with a bit of guts to them.