SAU Community

drinks on this thursday 16/12

88silhouette

DSC01624.JPG

well no more money for beers tonight

two pints in city then pete the poof shoots through. soft mate

mmm enter a mate, my living room, a fresh case of vb, a 6pack of extra dry already in the fridge, and a 6 pack of woodstock (nasty)

my poor rectum

shat beer for 30 minutes this morning

nasty

once again, thats dirty man.

btw. i have not started my beer appreciation yet. i tried one girls beer (stella) and was having trouble at the end of it.

i needed a shot of bourbon to wash it down with but was going to be late for work.

once again, thats dirty man.

btw. i have not started my beer appreciation yet. i tried one girls beer (stella) and was having trouble at the end of it.

i needed a shot of bourbon to wash it down with but was going to be late for work.

stella is girls beer :bs!: wtf. gtfoh no way its a girls beer. its top shelf beer ie. premium beer. becks, san miguel ( pale pilsener atleast) and steinlager otoh.

( :throwup: )

:D:D:rant::);):D

try a crown lager, blue tongue, cascade premium lager or hahn premium lager. :) aussie's finest. oh james bosgs premium lager and james sqire ain't either. id don't like them that much personally.

Fark...

Tuesday night - cant remember after about 11pm but everone else has been regailing stories. Somehow managed to wake up in my own bed with the lady (cheers have gotta go out to her as she got me back to Leichhardt from Newtown)

Wednesday - The lady's work xmas party till about 10pm in Artamon, then the Sando's xmas party till 12am, then a mates 27th in the Townie till about 3:30am.

Tonight - Sando as usual due to the fact its pay day. Probably kick us out at 2am then to the Townie till sun up.

Xmas eve - Getting shyted again at an indecided venue... Same again on xmas day & boxing day.

heh heh... my liver despises this time of year