SAU Community

SAU Vic General Meeting - Tuesday 21st December

adznight

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you wanna be in the SAU VIC 2005 Calendar, please come to the meeting and see me. We will be doin a small vote on cars that will appear (if there's too many entries) and we will be organising photoshoots with Greg.

Hopefully we can have this done by mid Jan 2005.

Glossy SAU VIC calendars for all.

Hahahaha. What the FAs get up to...

A HiPo cruise can be one of 2 things. It can be an organised "cruise" which involves a number of high performance cars taking on roads which have a number of straights and twisties or in another sense, it can be a mob of uncontollable hoons pushing their backyard Datto 1600s to the peak of their physical ability and have close encounters with trees and obstacles.

Somewhere along the lines of what the fangartists get up to :) a nice leisurely cruise in the hills :D hehe

I think the term came from "HIgh PerfOrmance"

Hahahaha. What the FAs get up to...

A HiPo cruise can be one of 2 things. It can be an organised "cruise" which involves a number of high performance cars taking on roads which have a number of straights and twisties or in another sense, it can be a mob of uncontollable hoons pushing their backyard Datto 1600s to the peak of their physical ability and have close encounters with trees and obstacles.

ROFL, sounds like a great idea after 2 were killed in a green skyline in NSW last night....

There will NOT be an organised cruise after this meeting. Just video footage of sandown and me kisssing the wall etc.

Reason is there will be a cruise on the 8th of Jan. We generally don't have cruises after meeting, we just didn't have much on that night :)

On that note if anyone does have good crusie routes or cruises in mind please feel free to submit your ideas to either myself, Ash or Snowman (who is overseas at the moment)

Skipping the cruise is a good idea, individually and collectively we should all be doing our best to keep Skylines out of the news, considering the number of HiPo car stacks of late a pontential SAU pile up would be an enormously bad thing (over and above the normal consequences) for the community.

Hopefully I'll make it tonight, if i get my front bar back on or scam a lift off RowdyR32 (that's if he's going), not sure if i'll be signing up since i'm moving to Adelaide for 12 months next year but i WILL be after a sticker!

Skipping the cruise is a good idea, individually and collectively we should all be doing our best to keep Skylines out of the news, considering the number of HiPo car stacks of late a pontential SAU pile up would be an enormously bad thing (over and above the normal consequences) for the community.

hehe who said everyone was invited? it's invite only! only a small group of cars with drivers that know each other.. I'm not sure if I'll be going on the cruise, might just show up to the meet point to catch up with a few of the guys.. Anyway the first rule of HiPo is: Dont talk about HiPo :)

See you all tonight at the SAU meeting!