SAU Community

Friday night cr00zing

Amaru

pfft... x-mas partys are overrated (im just bitter because for ours (which is on tonite as well) we had to dress up as a super hero and i wasnt allowed to go as duff man... so as protest im now not going :Oops: )

DUFF MAN CANT BREATH.......OH NO!!!

DUFF MAN SAIS A LOT OF THING BABY.......OH YEAH!!!!

THIS WATER NEEDS SOME H2-OOOO-YEAH!!!

a few of my fave's lol

im working as always, should be out of barwork very soon so my friday nights and all nights will be free!!!!

Yep I'll be out crOOzin. Probably Braddon and the mandatory laps of civic/manuka. Where are you thinking?

Pretty much the same, we will be down at museum at 9 - 9:30pm probably as normal then you can usually find me and Aurora at the Mobil in Braddon (the one at the end, not middle).

DUFF MAN CANT BREATH.......OH NO!!!

DUFF MAN SAIS A LOT OF THING BABY.......OH YEAH!!!!

THIS WATER NEEDS SOME H2-OOOO-YEAH!!!

a few of my fave's lol

im working as always, should be out of barwork very soon so my friday nights and all nights will be free!!!!

well said andy well said, pity you couldnt go as duff man nik, hes famous!! come on ppl simpsons spirit!!

i will unfortunantly be stranded at home tonight until my friends party like 12 now!! gotta wait for bec to finish work.. boredom at its finest hour

yep there was very little happening tonight... Just got back from a very quiet cruise...

Viper_r32: If you are ever interested in going cruising on a friday/sat night then just PM me or post a thread up and I'll usually be heading out anyway!