SAU Community

Sunshine People '05 & Summadayze '05

APA

hey all

got one and a half weeks to try and sell as many tickets to these events as possible :grouphug:

Sunshine People 1st January 12 Midday - 11pm :) $70 per ticket

Summadayze 9th January 12 Midday - 10pm :rant: $65 per Ticket

these are industry prices and probably cheapest you can get the tickets now

Sunshine People is being held at Mulberry On Swan again :grouphug:

Summadayze being held at Supreme Court Gardens haha sick :rant:

let me know how many you need and pass over the cash ASAP! :rant:

adrian :P

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep adrian send me over a ticket hahahaha jk jk...

i'll be there in spirit... bought this trance 2 CD, 1 DVD set a couple of days ago hey adrian, when i get back u can have a listen to it... looks pretty sick, on the DVD it's got like, a rave from spring 2004 in japan or something, with over 30,000 people in attendance...

doesnt compare to dance valley or sensation white / black though :)

be in touch ASAP dinesh coz my mate is going to melbourne on 27th Dec, and theres a distinct possibility of no more tickets after that date

and tbeffect, i will be at monkey bar on NYE, organ donor main act playing there and me mate is playing to should be sick :D

Have fun @ Sunshine people people...... yeh that makes sense. Not going myself, but considering Summerdayze. Bring on BDO!!!#@*

I've got a few mates considering Organ Donars @ M/Bar for NYE (Hardhouse styles for you n00bz) so if you're stuck for pre-sunshine ideas, looks pretty good.

Kanpai!

-Lozzle

yeah hard-house it is :wave: not the best, but Organ Donors did rock the joint at Godskitchen :wave:

sunshine not gonna be as big as last year oh wellz there always summerdayze :grouphug:

fane:- unsure of door sales and ticket prices for Reflections on NYE, coz me gettin free tickets :wave: woooooohooooooo

oh yeah and for all you breakbeat lovers, the weekend after summadayze i fink it's the 15th of Jan (Lee Rous) from "Plump DJ's" Fame is playing at the AMBAR :grouphug:

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• You've given zero info about your setup. Step 1: make sure all the standard equipment are working as they should. If they're not, go investigate why. Step 2: Make sure all your wiring is done properly. Know which RB20 you have, most likely "silvertop" a.k.a R32/A31 anything after 1989. Step 3: make sure your ECU is tuned properly. Standard will barely run in this situation.
    • Depending on your use case, prop valve will almost always be a better choice.
    • I think... in the US, Silvermax is the equivalent of BC Racing, i.e. cheap Taiwanese built suspension that gets turned for "local" conditions. Back in the day in Australia, you could get MCA street for about $1300 and they were awesome. Don't know about now... In saying that, my real world TEIN experience: I got some street basis z for my old Liberty (BR9), and they were awesome ($800-odd delivered from demon-tweeks in the UK). so Don't discount TEIN
    • yeah my RedBull X2010 on Grand Valley is only good enough for bronze... I can't hit silver arrgh.
    • 100% this. Long ago, I had a guy from the R31 club who set my BNR32 up (adjustable arms all round). He did an awesome job, was an after-work kinda thing where I had to bring a slab of beer. My car never drove better, and I stupidly got a random tyre shop to check the toe angles when I changed tyres, and they ruined the alignment. tl:dr- it takes a lot of skill to set up your car lowered from factory properly, and is worth paying the $200+ it takes.