SAU Community

Take Me For A Spin ?

b00st_M0nK3Y

Hey guys.

I love turbos. Especially Nissans. I went for a 2 minute ride in sileighty's car and it blew my mind. Now I am addicted to boost. I am losing my passion for cars as I can't feed my hunger.

I was wondering if anyone would take me for a spin ?

Petrol money is a can-do.. And I'd insist you take it.. I could probably scrape up around 15-20 bucks or wash your car or something.. ( You'd have to bring a chammaiigh as mine is roooted )

Yeh I'm 14 and I live in Alexander Heights, for anyone in the area.

*Sorry for the rant

-JJ

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey dude,

i think im your man, i live in alexander hts :cheers:, i got a r33 gts-t, not that fast but it goes alright :)

only problem is might have to wait till jan sometime, as i need to fix a few things on my car and add some mods im buying myself for xmas. but i might be able to take u out one night/afternoon soon

michael

Come down to the next cruise and ask the ultra helpful Nizmo for a ride she gives the line a good belt, it'll give you your boost fix.

Giving the line a good belt has got Nizmo in trubble with the law ..... let that be a lesson to everyone haha :)

So yeah i wont be belting anything for 3 months :(

Hey guys.

I love turbos. Especially Nissans. I went for a 2 minute ride in sileighty's car and it blew my mind. Now I am addicted to boost. I am losing my passion for cars as I can't feed my hunger.

I was wondering if anyone would take me for a spin ?

Petrol money is a can-do.. And I'd insist you take it.. I could probably scrape up around 15-20 bucks or wash your car or something.. ( You'd have to bring a chammaiigh as mine is roooted )

Yeh I'm 14 and I live in Alexander Heights, for anyone in the area.

*Sorry for the rant

-JJ

If your around on a cruise i may let you sit in the Supra for a while to show you what a Toyota can do

Giving the line a good belt has got Nizmo in trubble with the law ..... let that be a lesson to everyone haha :)  

So yeah i wont be belting anything for 3 months :(

Except maybe pwptpf cos he deserves it :(

If ya really good boost monkey ( wtf??) I will take you for a squirt in the Sil80 cos I live in Ballajura and work in Malaga.

Ask the forum what the sil80 is or better yet, check the latest Drift Battle 4 magazine.hehe

Cheers

Ken

Yeah well Sil80's are my favourite rwd atm.

Ummm would your Sil80 happen to be blue with a white silvia front left + right quarters and a blue bonnet ( same color as rest of car ) I think plate is 1BLUE xxx

Yeh anyway Sil80 sounds tops.. And 13, Yeh I saw ya with your hat backwards rippin' up Hillcrest.. I stacked it on my bike haha I was lookin at your car.

I go to greenwood high.

I mean hillcrest road ( drive ave w/e I forgot ) not the school thingy.

Anyway hillcrest is the one off the shops, 13. It goes up a big hill ( pun ) like a crest.. and huge left curve. Anyway I don't hang around any of the kids in my area. Might get into a biff as they are very cheeky. Anyhoo.. 13's car has a f00l4y s1k pssscchhtt as the kids would say :)

-JJ

Except maybe pwptpf cos he deserves it :P

If ya really good boost monkey ( wtf??) I will take you for a squirt in the Sil80 cos I live in Ballajura and work in Malaga.

Ask the forum what the sil80 is or better yet, check the latest  Drift Battle  4 magazine.hehe

Cheers

Ken

If i came up to malaga, can you take me for a spin?