b00st_M0nK3Y

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boost monk

advice for later...

start saving your money now, for real.

by the time you can actually buy one, then you can get a nice one, s15's will be dirt cheap by then or something along those lines.

but i imagine by then, they'd probably bring in some legislation which will prohibit youngins/p platers with 'high powered turbo nissan import v8 super duper" vehicles.

neways peace

fcken bundy draught is the stuff

Well.

I did have money except that is gone now ( No I didn't spend it. Was taken from account ) . I already have a dream first car. 180SX - converted to Sil80.

Then I can drift =P Cheap front ends . Hello Ken!

Yah dude... I wanna ride in your Sil80 as my fav RWD at the moment.. Shame is I just got back from Malaga 5 mins ago.. I was at mums work folding something and putting in envelopes.. 2000 envelopes is ffuucckkedd up aye haha.

Yeh Ken guy.. Can you pick me up from my house or whats going on ?

-JJ

If no one else has given you a spin im more then happy to take you out in my R33 GTS-T. I live in Ocean Reef but i have a friend that lives in Koondoola so its no biggie for me to be out that way.

Let me know if ya interested.

Hey guys hes not the only import loving youngen in here

i am 15 and have only been in turbo slightly modded sil and stocko gt4 celica

boost is the most fun you can have with your zipper up i reckon.

i have never been in a skyline either,i just love imports in general.

but i live in mindarie,long way out. but work in the city

hahaha

cheers guys,site rocks.........boost it up

Mark

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• How is it "ASAP" before the wheels have even been made? If someone is out there making the wheels they should have diagrams of spacing for brake calipers and all other stuff for people in the very first run of a set of rims to consider. Anyway, here's a link from this forum with R33 GTR wheels on a R32 GTST.   And here's a post from you, in that thread, with the same question. They won't poke out the front. They're 2mm further in from the fender. Get 18x9 +30 all round and call it a day. Or 18x9 +28 all round and call it a day. Then it'll look the same. If the +30 set and the +28 set have different faces, well, that's when you get into asking them for diagrams for brake caliper clearance.
    • Unfortunately they don't have any pics as they haven't been made yet. I genuinely have zero idea 
    • Those are terrible descriptions of what is going on because you start reading the sentence and halfway through it seems to flip the meaning. What you need is photos of the wheels in the sizes you're talking about with the disc options being talked about, so you can see if you think the fronts would look stupid. I would think that if you had more curved spokes on the front so that they tuck back inside wheel more and leave more expose lip (compared to the rear), that it would look stupid . But you really should see first. Is it not a thing to use the same disc on the rear so that it looks the same/better as the front?
    • Also, if you have had bad vibrations previously make sure u replace the gearbox/tailshaft seal…sorry, propshaft seal
    • When looking at that wiring manual it says it is A-17. If you go to the wiring section you can match it up to this ECCS/H connector:   I'm having a hard time interpreting your drawing but my best guess is it is the power steering switch. Keep in mind R33 and R34 are not guaranteed to have the exact same harness pinouts.