b00st_M0nK3Y

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boost monk

advice for later...

start saving your money now, for real.

by the time you can actually buy one, then you can get a nice one, s15's will be dirt cheap by then or something along those lines.

but i imagine by then, they'd probably bring in some legislation which will prohibit youngins/p platers with 'high powered turbo nissan import v8 super duper" vehicles.

neways peace

fcken bundy draught is the stuff

Well.

I did have money except that is gone now ( No I didn't spend it. Was taken from account ) . I already have a dream first car. 180SX - converted to Sil80.

Then I can drift =P Cheap front ends . Hello Ken!

Yah dude... I wanna ride in your Sil80 as my fav RWD at the moment.. Shame is I just got back from Malaga 5 mins ago.. I was at mums work folding something and putting in envelopes.. 2000 envelopes is ffuucckkedd up aye haha.

Yeh Ken guy.. Can you pick me up from my house or whats going on ?

-JJ

If no one else has given you a spin im more then happy to take you out in my R33 GTS-T. I live in Ocean Reef but i have a friend that lives in Koondoola so its no biggie for me to be out that way.

Let me know if ya interested.

Hey guys hes not the only import loving youngen in here

i am 15 and have only been in turbo slightly modded sil and stocko gt4 celica

boost is the most fun you can have with your zipper up i reckon.

i have never been in a skyline either,i just love imports in general.

but i live in mindarie,long way out. but work in the city

hahaha

cheers guys,site rocks.........boost it up

Mark

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Boost leak or exhaust leak. Boost could be from anywhere, including manifold/plenum gaskets. Exhaust is frequently head to manifold gasket or from manifold to turbo gasket. Often caused by missing nuts or broken studs.
    • Check for spacers on the front, in case they've been pushed out a little to try to match he rears better.
    • I should clarify that the previous owner put the wheels on, so Im not entirely sure what he bought. I was searching the Rota page and found these two as the only matches. It did not occur to me that perhaps they sell these wheels with different offsets. I guess the best way to solve this is to take the wheels off and measure them from the inside to be sure.
    • The offset doesn't really have anything to do with dish directly. I mean it kind of does but it also doesn't, it's only tangenial. The offset is purely how much offset (get it) the mounting face is from the CENTER of the width of the rim. I.e, the mounting face would be directly in the middle of the 9.5inches if it was a 18x9.5 ET0 rim. Given it is a +12 rim, the mounting face is 12mm further away from the center (to the outside of the car). Your fronts are +30, so the mounting face is 30mm further away from the center (to the outside of the car). I would wager this doesn't look right, because most skylines generally have the same with guards front to back. So I'd think your fronts look significantly more sunken in than your rears. I'd wager by about 18mm, or so.
    • My '96 r33 Skyline has Rota GTR, 18 x 9.5 inch, ET30 on the front and Rota GTR-D, 18 x 9.5 inch, ET12 on the rear. (Put on by previous owner) The 12mm offset is throwing me for a loop. Is it due to the "deep dish" design of the wheel that the offset it so low? Or is it actually that low on the rear normally? If I were buying a set of new wheels, could I put 30mm offsets on the rear and reasonably expect them to fit? I have GTR Brembos and 370Z rotors (355mm/350mm) if it matters. Thank you.