SAU Community

Take Me For A Spin ?

b00st_M0nK3Y

I must with draw my offer for now. On Friday i was driving back from the shops when my car died. Engine cut out and refuses to start.

Now when turning her over the fuel pump doesn't prime and im not getting any pressure out of the fuel lines. Will have to wait for the mechanics to open up so i can get someone to check her out :D

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey boost monkey,  

i can take you for a ride in my Lancer with 17" chrome rims and Revolution bodykit plus full Sony Xplod stereo system.. it may be NA but it keeps up with Supras and Skylines esp in the top end (over 180km/h)

Dude, I'm not in training for a rice eating contest.

If I went in one of these guys mean rides who gives a shit about a stereo system ?

Haha darn you sileighty you were relaxed the whole time I was holding onto the thingy trying to stop myself from pissing all over your seat  :wassup:  

-JJ

dam kid! u the one of the luckiest guys here gettin to go for a ride in that thing! saw it at collie strutin its stuff and its mean as!

Boosy monkey?, sorry i have been flat out at work and the sil80 is off the road atm getting new manifold/exhaust/teins/radiator

Hope to get it going for Mid January if you can wait that long.

Stereo bam?? what are they??hehe

Cheers

ken

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Boost leak or exhaust leak. Boost could be from anywhere, including manifold/plenum gaskets. Exhaust is frequently head to manifold gasket or from manifold to turbo gasket. Often caused by missing nuts or broken studs.
    • Check for spacers on the front, in case they've been pushed out a little to try to match he rears better.
    • I should clarify that the previous owner put the wheels on, so Im not entirely sure what he bought. I was searching the Rota page and found these two as the only matches. It did not occur to me that perhaps they sell these wheels with different offsets. I guess the best way to solve this is to take the wheels off and measure them from the inside to be sure.
    • The offset doesn't really have anything to do with dish directly. I mean it kind of does but it also doesn't, it's only tangenial. The offset is purely how much offset (get it) the mounting face is from the CENTER of the width of the rim. I.e, the mounting face would be directly in the middle of the 9.5inches if it was a 18x9.5 ET0 rim. Given it is a +12 rim, the mounting face is 12mm further away from the center (to the outside of the car). Your fronts are +30, so the mounting face is 30mm further away from the center (to the outside of the car). I would wager this doesn't look right, because most skylines generally have the same with guards front to back. So I'd think your fronts look significantly more sunken in than your rears. I'd wager by about 18mm, or so.
    • My '96 r33 Skyline has Rota GTR, 18 x 9.5 inch, ET30 on the front and Rota GTR-D, 18 x 9.5 inch, ET12 on the rear. (Put on by previous owner) The 12mm offset is throwing me for a loop. Is it due to the "deep dish" design of the wheel that the offset it so low? Or is it actually that low on the rear normally? If I were buying a set of new wheels, could I put 30mm offsets on the rear and reasonably expect them to fit? I have GTR Brembos and 370Z rotors (355mm/350mm) if it matters. Thank you.