SAU Community

NSW only Window tinting

Abo Bob

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got mine done as well. I was right after E_Lu-SHuN. Was looking on while robert and e_lu-shun was trying to get the car started lol

Good guy, but very very busy. try make it on the prefered days.

But i found some very small bubbles in one tint :(

Its not bad, barely noticable, but i dunno how itll be in a few years time after opening and closing the window several hundred times. Might ring him a bit later and see what he says.

Overall though, still recommended :D

Thanks Sarpi for organising!

edit: forgot how to use english properly

But i found some very small bubbles in one tint :D  

Its not bad, barely noticable, but i dunno how itll be in a few years time after opening and closing the window several hundred times. Might ring him a bit later and see what he says.

Give him a call: I remember one guy in the last group buy had a few bubbles and it was quickly fixed.

LW.

Ok we have 19 vehicles confirmed.  Keep your eye out for an email tomorrow.

The following people have not replied to pms or sent me an email but put themselves down as in.

mmmgtir

rOma

Endorean

GTR032

Malecki

MarkE

myr34

I know at least 3 of those above and expect their response in due course, MarkE certainly seemed keen (despite the misunderstanding :() so just a few others there that I don't know about.

Sorry for being a c unt with no reply :oops:

I am still in. I had being trying to hold off until my GTR arrived so I could see what else needs to be done and prioritise. but I did say I was in and there is nothing worse than someone who wants in the pussies out. So i'm in for the soarer. I'll email you shortly.

Thanks again for the effort mate.

Richard