SAU Community

Getting My Licence Back Soon + Some Questions...

pushead

Hey All,

Probably haven't seen me around in agesss. As some of you already know, I have lost my licence for 1 year as of Feb 2004 therefore haven't spend time around SAU inwhile. Anyway, the question is, I got done for speeding as of Jan 31st 2004, but the ticket stated it is effective 28 days after I got done therefore I didn't drive as of end of Feb 2004. Does that mean I can drive Jan 2005? or after the 28 days thing which is end of Feb?

Many thanks.

my guess would be Feb but i suggest you call the police or Vicroads...

by the way did you sell your car or keep it?? i remember it was for sale at one stage and i was(still am) looking for a skyline for my cousin, and did show him the pics but didnt see you after that for a long time...

my guess would be Feb but i suggest you call the police or Vicroads...

by the way did you sell your car or keep it?? i remember it was for sale at one stage and i was(still am) looking for a skyline for my cousin, and did show him the pics but didnt see you after that for a long time...

was up for sale like in sept but im still open to offers.. :) reason being was too paranoid from coppas again .. if i can't sell it , was planning to put it back stock so they can leave me alone :) Thanks for your concern.