SAU Community

Wrecked... Again.

azron

FFS, how the hell do you rip a car in half? I know a lot of you will say "this isn't the place to say all this" but come on really. How bloody fast were they going??? Stupidity will always end up like this and untill people like the driver realise that this sort of trash will keep on happening, I feel sorry for the passengers family! If your goign to drive that on open roads like that and it's ends up in a major stack thenl so be it, no one to blame but himself. I'm sick to death of reading this sh|t....

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not meant to be offencive to the guy that was driving but FFS after everything that has happened in the past 1-2months, he should have thought and re-thought what he was about to do.

I want everyone who is tempted to drive like a dick in the future to remember this thread, when your at a set of lights and some tool next to you is egging you on, it takes more a man and a better person to ignore them.

If your going to drive like a dick and you have no self control and feel the need to prove yourself.... DO IT BY YOURSELF!

I getting more sick and tired of hearing that there are passengers in the car when they crash.... so in this instence, my thoughts go out to the female who innocently passed away and the injured man in hospital.... as for the driver, you paid the ultimate price Im sorry to hear that.

This may seem harsh to some people ....... I don't care, I have had it.

respects to the families and the passenger.

WHAT do people think driving a car is a game and your invincible yeah well its not a game and if you do the wrong thing and **** up you will die. Not to mention that its wrecking peoples lives and making it very hard for every other p plate driver out there especially the ones that folllow the rules.

i don't give a **** if i get flamed because donig stupid speeds is one thing but on suburban streets its ridicolus i guess some people in this world have no ****ing brain.

If your going to drive like a dick and you have no self control and feel the need to prove yourself.... DO IT BY YOURSELF!

I getting more sick and tired of hearing that there are passengers in the car when they crash.... so in this instence, my thoughts go out to the female who innocently passed away and the injured man in hospital.... as for the driver, you paid the ultimate price Im sorry to hear that.

This may seem harsh to some people ....... I don't care, I have had it.

WARNING- broken record time again....

IMHO, if you are a pasenger in a car doing excessive speeds or driving dangerously you have a responsibility to either get the driver to stop (by telling them what a tool they are) or get out. Otherwise, you also have to accept the possible consequences of this driver's actions.

There's already laws meant to stop this type of behaviour- they're called the laws against speeding. The only way I think we'll really change people's attitude towards these rules is with better and more realistic education around the consequences of speed for drivers and passengers, and ultimately peer pressure.

IMHO, if you are a passenger in a car doing excessive speeds or driving dangerously you have a responsibility to either get the driver to stop or get out.

I have jumped from a moving car before, due to the fact that the driver refused to stop when asked.

I would NOT recommend that anyone try this, especially if the car is moving at anything over 3kph.

It's not about passenger responsibility.

The passenger is not in control of the car.

My condolances to their friends & families. Hope the brother pulls through. Its going to be a difficult holiday season for the families

I used to pass this guy on Canterbury Rd occasionally on the way to & from work. Never seemed to be driving like a dick. The crash scene is about 200m from my work. Not a pleasent site to drive by.

Be careful people...

I have jumped from a moving car before, due to the fact that the driver refused to stop when asked.

I would NOT recommend that anyone try this, especially if the car is moving at anything over 3kph.

It's not about passenger responsibility.

The passenger is not in control of the car.

It's a personal call ultimately but I've made someone stop and ended up walking a couple of kay home.

I'd be doing anything to avoid ending up like these poor passengers.