SAU Community

Wrecked... Again.

azron

Guest Mashrock

it is bad that these accidents keep popping up. but yes i do see it as the media making money as it sells news.

this time there was another car that actually caused the accident.

yes it appears that the driver was driving at high speed. as i saw the car and it was a ****ing mess.

we'll all have to wait and see what happens about this all. what they plan to do about it all.

but with all the media hype it cant be good.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man i just saw some relative of the people that got killed in the green skyline crash going on about how their should be power restrictions brought in automatically and he was going on about all this other stuff aswell related to p platers seriously the people in the green skyline were street racing now they have recked it even more for people who do the right thing....i know its very sad to see this hapen where two people die but they were doing the worng thing why reck it for the people who do the right things?

If SAU ever makes a "Kills stories" section, I'm never coming back. I reckon SAU is the best forum because the mods actively get rid of such stupidity, and for a very good reason too.

Perhaps they should make it mandatory for P platers with high powered cars to join certain car clubs. Not your "low-riders", "doof-doof", "I'm a fag" car club. But a proper CAMS affiliated club like SAU. CAMS affiliated clubs generally have mature members who could mentor younger drivers.

If SAU ever makes a "Kills stories" section, I'm never coming back. I reckon SAU is the best forum because the mods actively get rid of such stupidity, and for a very good reason too.

Perhaps they should make it mandatory for P platers with high powered cars to join certain car clubs. Not your "low-riders", "doof-doof", "I'm a fag" car club. But a proper CAMS affiliated club like SAU. CAMS affiliated clubs generally have mature members who could mentor younger drivers.

:werd: Not the exact words I'd use but totally agree....

I left Sydney just on a month ago now, and in that time we have lost 5 or 6 Lives in this short amount of time. I belive that everyone is entitled to an opinion, however we must all remember that no matter how angry, mad, crazy you feel, there are two families or more from this forum that will have very lonely and silent Christmas's. I hold the above statement to heart and do recommend that youngster's should join a club, get out there and have a go, learn from people with more experiance...... "KNOWLEDGE IS STRENGTH". The sooner "We" get behind a program to help out the (newer) car owners out there, the sooner we as a group can move forward. Please feel free to flame me, It is just an opinion........ I know that I am no longer in Sydney, However if I can help in some way I will be more than happy to. To anyone on the forum's with contacts or good friends that can help with establishing some sort of schooling / mentoring at the meets / Track days etc etc.... Please send ideas in to Prank or any of the other guys the run this great site.... Lets do more than just hit the keyboard!

My two cents.

R.I.P to the families of the victims,

Seasons greetings and compliments of the seasons to everyone else.

Mike

"It only takes one person to get the ball rolling, lets make it happen guys!!!"

Interesting Thread.

I must agree with the notion that young people do stupid things, regardless of how stupid they know it is.

I am still a young person, and have had an accident (written off car) with 4 other people in my car before (luckily no one was injured), and it took that to bring me to my senses a bit more.

I would congratultate anyone who can solve this problem, but would stop short of criticising those who are genuinely trying to help.

Street racing is one of the dumbest things you can do, but, hypocritically, I've done it and will probably do it again.

In conclusion, you cant change human nature and the misjudgements we all make. We must just try our hardest to prepare ourselves for it and minimise it as much as we can.