SAU Community

Power FC Tuner in Syd

Mr_G

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thaught that SAS tune car's from Advan or do they just hire the dyno out ?.

SAS do advans tuning.... CRD are great you pay for what u get like if u where to buy gold you pay for what u get.. Hitman tuned my mates 200 and he worked wonders, personal preference really, most of them will have different ways of tuning sas are not really aggresive tuners from what i herd.But i dont know what sas are like never dealed with them.. Ruf performance form what i seen can do a good job for a nice price...Should give hitman a call if your after a very good cheaply tune.. But i have a feeling his over seas?? My mate with the 200 just got a new setup and matty said he was goin away for 3 weeks or so try and call if his there he ll pick up :) luck with the tuning fun :)

SAS do advans tuning.... CRD are great you pay for what u get like if u where to buy gold you pay for what u get.. Hitman tuned my mates 200 and he worked wonders, personal preference really, most of them will have different ways of tuning sas are not really aggresive tuners from what i herd.But i dont know what sas are like never dealed with them.. Ruf performance form what i seen can do a good job for a nice price...Should give hitman a call if your after a very good cheaply tune.. But i have a feeling his over seas?? My mate with the 200 just got a new setup and matty said he was goin away for 3 weeks or so try and call if his there he ll pick up :D luck with the tuning fun :)

I still have yet to inquire about HITMAN... So far done inquiries through BEL, but the other places im going to look at is UAS, HITMAN & Unigroup... Anyone got any power fc tuned from Unigroup before?

..doesnt the quality of the tune also depend on who uses the software and who uses the hand controller to tune the power fc ??

i thought the software had more granularity than the hand controller - therefore, (in theory) if you get a tune done by the software it could (potentially) be better for both performance and reliability...

i say go for hitman !!!...he tune my car and...very happy!!!!! with the tune...

with bigger turbo bigger injector bigger fuel pump...i am still getting 420-450 km out of my tank..i also have a extra oxygen senser as well..and can monitor the f/a ratio..knocking is very low.........hitman use labtop to tune the pfc..and i have to say he is the best!!!

Mintie

i say go for hitman !!!...he tune my car and...very happy!!!!! with the tune...

with bigger turbo bigger injector bigger fuel pump...i am still getting 420-450 km out of my tank..i also have a extra oxygen senser as well..and can monitor the f/a ratio..knocking is very low.........hitman use labtop to tune the pfc..and i have to say he is the best!!!

Mintie

How much did you pay for your tune?? Are those your only mods?? How does the car feel now?

hehheh the car feel good mate..260kw atw feed good when u step on it..$300 flat rate...he make the car more responsive and really smooth out the a/f ratio....i have the datalogic and record and map many run..and knocking would be 19 or 23 max at night....and some time it didnt even go past 9.....rip it at every gear max out the rev..i also map it and record my run at the wisd as well and dam the engine is in very healthy.. b4 the tune i ask him to tune the car for safety...well u can also ask him to put abit more timing into it... to get abit more power but it will knock more....

do dyno tune and refine it on the road...this is the best method ..

or even road tune is ok......i dont recoment dyno tune alone..

here is hitman number  0417 259 391

Thanks champ.... Do you know if he can fit and adjust an exhaust cam gear aswell? Bought an adjustable one just the other day

hitman can use both.....the laptop wouldnt pick up the power fc in my car..so he used the handcontroller.....still did an awesome job.....only thing is it takes a bit longer on the handcontroller....but he charges a flat rate so it doesnt matter.

He also has a dyno now at his new workshop/business

Race Solutions in Penrith.

I can post details up when I get my car back on thursday....the business card is in there..

in the meantime give him a call on the above number.

And my verdict from starting this thread..... Im going to get my job done with Unigroup in a few weeks time. Just getting together the rest of my mods before I do go, and will post up results once its done :thumbsup:

Not after crazy power at the wheels, but after a nice curve ;) I like nice curves... HAHA!