SAU Community

would you sell??

silver gts-t

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Audi A4 could be a good option. Go and have a test drive and see if you like it first.

I was studying so I sold my R32 to downgrade to a civic (low petrol and no servicing).

There is something special about an R32 to me... Maybe because it's the first performance car that I have ever owned... Maybe because they are such good cars. Whenever I return to my car I always have a good perve at her! I love it...

Theres a point when that 'next mod' installed into your line is that special mod which is installed straight into your heart, your line & you now become one as a single entity, its something you cant explain but can only feel. It is true love. *lol :)

If you don't feel this,

& you’re not really attached,

16 Cash,

is to be taken in a dash.

:wassup:

Whenever I return to my car I always have a good perve at her! I love it...

:) I thought i was the only one that did that!!! :)

Think about it this way silver.. do you see any potential for your 32? do you have any plans for her? do you feel content?! or do you eye every other car out that, and wish/think its better and that you had it instead of the 32?

mmmm....the world goes round and round not up and down...

I have heard that rotars are quite adictive though and thats why one of my friends refuses to get one...

He says once you go rotar you you can't go back... :D

Sell it if you want to sell it or you have to sell it, if you're only going to spend the money on another car and you still like this one, then I don't see any point really.

Rotors have their plus/minus just like anything... very simple in terms of operation and maintenance, just have to do it properly

well i cant afford either the gtr or rx7

so ??

not selling!

no point selling to get a 180 or r33,  

i like r32's they look tougher than anything else.

Good to hear ... As it would of been a pain trying to get the R32 tattoo of your arm :P

yeah a series 6 RX7 would be fun, i was driving along a bit with one that had SP2 badges on it, anypone know whats the deailo with that model ? had a big front mount. sucks they cost an arm and a leg.

ur 32 looks sweet, how long have you had her for ? i think a 180 would be fun but it would have to be modded to da max and have some phat bodykit happenin and be 6mm off the road.

same with supras i dont think they look too hot until they have a little bodywork happenin like that special model TRD one.

yay silver!! glad you're not selling!!! i would NEVER NEVER sell my skyline!! seriously.. the way i fee;l.,.,.,. i love her to death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :LD i would only ever consider getting an rx7 as a second car (sex on wheels) or replace my 33 for a lambo... THATS IT!!!!!!!! :P