D-G

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

blah new servers are crap as dont bother, we managed to get rag to 43% on first try, gave up, downed onyxia 1st try the next night. 4/8 Giantstalker's =D

anybody here a horde in gorgonnash?

me a lvl 59 undead rogue

GORGONNASH!!!! ME!!!!

Level 60 NE hunter, whats your name im coming to gank you! =D kidding, whats your name anyways so i dont?

• 1 month later...

Need. More. Nightslayer.

last nights MC run (that i missed out on because i was out) saw the boots, bracers, belt drop.

also gutgore dropped, and finally perditions blade dropped for us. went for 120dkp

we also have razor down pat in bwl, and gotten Vael down to 6% so almost there :mellow:

• 4 weeks later...

lol cool

a druid is the only character i havent played to at least lvl10, might give it a go soon actually.

we are up to chromagus atm, got him down to 40% on third try which is awesome. still needing more nightslayer though :P

Whow! Now that is a game, i mean the graphics are mad, the sound is excellent and being a MMORPG is just mad aswell.

Does anyone have the game???

I got it tried playing it over and over,every time five minutes into the game the whole computer locks up the screen just sticks have to reboot tried on three different computers same shit must be my broadband server ph**k telstra!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah all the main server are full of ppl....blackrock tichondrius burning blade.....bleh...esp in AV<<< killer...I got as bad as 45s/frame...so one moment I'm full health...45s later in gy...

<--- 25 Shammy on Stormreaver to the guy who asked if anyones on SR.

Sigh my guild split apart and we formed a new one which i now lead raids for. We downed Hakkar last night, our first try of him, oh wait 1 wipe before that heh, now im trying to lead us in downing Ragnaros which ive been studying different strats for.

We downed Onyxia with our new group to last week, well deserved i got my DS helm and Black Dragon Sinew!

/cry its been so long!

My friend plays on Burning Blade, 60 Orc Warlock forgot his name, 7/8 FH so watch out for him =P

Whats up with all this Chuck Norris crap being spammed in all the server chats, so bloody anoying.

AQ coming out, once ive gotten my group to down Ragnaros this week, we're heading over. (should be open by next server maintenance)

The MC/BWL gear aparently doesnt have anything on this new set/items that are out for AQ (40man) dunno what the 20 man is gonna be like or the rewards, but my god the sets bonuses are freaking sweet!

Dunno what the other classes are like but Hunters set FTW!!!

I just hope they look cool, unlike the old Tier 2 sets!! =S

(Goodbye Kaos Union) <-- Old Guild which is currently run by a couple of noobs.

Prepare for the future pwnage..... RUG

hmm lets see

soga now has ZG. ony, MC rag all on farm status

raz in bwl farm and have killed vael 4 times

best effort on broodlord is 15%

i have my full NS set. just need some decent weapons, BB does ok but with a blue offhand and loosing viskag twice my damage is down on our other combat types. though its still 500k ahead of all others in a full MC clear.

guilds looking shaking as the loot greedy types are taking over the officer spots.

if it falls apart i'm screwed i'd say its impossible to get into a raiding guild as a rogue on blackrock.

ouch, ya... cant you really down broodlord? ive done it with my old group, he is like the easiest guy in bwl, apart from chrom =p

you should transfer to gorg =O

one of the druids on our server tanks broodlord for thier guild, he is truely amazing, tanks with almost 14k hp (full on bear form/feral dude) and ya i ment he actually MT's broodlord.

War effort is going slow now, just checked and were only like 75%... sigh no one wants to farm the remaining mats, even for the epics being offered! =[