SAU Community

R32 4 door, laurel and cefiro kits EOI!

pitchd

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

check the link it has a picture... theyre 20-30mm wider and have a vent... theyre glass which is lighter than the steel... not sure if the vents actually have a real prupose tho.

normal vented fiberglass 20-30mm+ pumped guards?

grab your standard guards - flare them out 20-30mm, copy them in fiberglass and throw a reverse vent in the side and youve got what is being offered...

umm...

fc3s25mmpumped.jpg

Ni youre too quick! you hadnt even posted when i wrote my post up and you still beat me! argh! :kick:

the vents just look cool like z3's (thats where the trend started)

- adz

• 2 weeks later...

My car will need a respray in the next 6-12 months so a bodykit makes sense at the same time, so i'm certainly interested, but do you have any pics of r32 kits other than the BN as that one doesn't really do it for me.

• 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• It's a 98 R34 sedan with 51,XXX km on the clock extremely clean no valve train noise and not a single issue with it. I'm just looking for some more power and dress up the engine bay a bit so it looks more presentable. Antilag was an idea for quick spool but I don't want to ruin it so I won't go that route
    • Surely the ECCs relay is still involved in getting the Haltech fired up. Don't just probe wires and wonder. Actually inspect the wiring - where it goes, where it came from, and try to work out what the installer has done. That's assuming you bought it like this and don't have the original installer available. Otherwise, ask them.
    • If it's an R34 it's definitely a Neo. If it's an R33 (were there any '98 33s?) then it's definitely an S2. There is no chance that it is an S1. Don't do anti-lag. These things are getting to be as rare as hen's teeth. The days of being able to grenade a motor and just pick up another from the wrecker for $1000 are so far gone here in Australia that every wanker that ever did it is regretting doing it now.
    • This might help identify the RB25 you have;     
    • Hey guys  looking for a second opinion before I send my haltech platinum pro ecu to haltech for testing.  basically my platinum pro ecu in my r33 gtst was working fine up until a few days ago.  The ecu power supply cable is reading 12v with the ignition on but the ecu doesn’t turn on, the lights on the ecu don’t light up and I can’t connect to it via my laptop.  bit of context, the engine is out of my r33 at the moment as I’m rebuilding it. I installed a walbro fuel pump a few weeks ago and did the relay wiring mod along with it. All worked fine, the fuel pump was priming when I turn the key and ecu was working. Just recently I pulled the pump again to upgrade the factory fuel pump top hat plug to bulk head terminals, kept the rest of the wiring the same. After finish that and trying to prime the pump it wasn’t working, that’s when I found the blue ecu signal wire for the fuel pump wasn’t putting out any voltage, looked at the ecu and found it wasn’t turning on.     seeing as the ecu is getting 12v but isn’t turning on I’m guessing that really only leaves the ecu as the fault but thought I would ask anyway, maybe I’m missing something. cheers for any help.