SAU Community

R32 4 door, laurel and cefiro kits EOI!

pitchd

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

check the link it has a picture... theyre 20-30mm wider and have a vent... theyre glass which is lighter than the steel... not sure if the vents actually have a real prupose tho.

normal vented fiberglass 20-30mm+ pumped guards?

grab your standard guards - flare them out 20-30mm, copy them in fiberglass and throw a reverse vent in the side and youve got what is being offered...

umm...

fc3s25mmpumped.jpg

Ni youre too quick! you hadnt even posted when i wrote my post up and you still beat me! argh! :kick:

the vents just look cool like z3's (thats where the trend started)

- adz

• 2 weeks later...

My car will need a respray in the next 6-12 months so a bodykit makes sense at the same time, so i'm certainly interested, but do you have any pics of r32 kits other than the BN as that one doesn't really do it for me.

• 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Or just throw it in the bin before it causes a problem.
    • Will be good to see how this goes! One suggestion with the Mines ROM tune, you should get it on a dyno and check it is safe before you push the car hard.....you never know what was done in there and for what fuel....
    • Hey everyone!    Finally after years of owning all kinds of other jdm cars (ae86, s13 with a RB swap, FC RX7, Datsun 510, 280zx etc) I’ve got my hands on a skyline! Ended up trading a Harley Road Glide for it after being in that scene for a few years.      The previous owner started a lot of work but then had a bad motorcycle accident and the car sat for almost a year until I picked it up The car wasn’t running and had a massive fuel leak from a pinched injector o ring but had good compression so went about trying to get it firing up so I could drive it into the garage    Turned out the fuel rail which was set up to run with an aftermarket aeromotive regulator had plugged up injectors, fired in a 2nd set that came with the car and drove it into the garage.      Once getting it tucked into its spot (have a nice 46’x26’ garage) went about tackling some of runability issues. The main ones now are between my driveway and the garage the tach decided to stop working, and there seems to be a 2500ish rpm limiter being set on the car. The limiter I imagine has something to due with the butchery that is my afm wiring    Seems someone decided to run new shielded wires from pin 2&4 to the ECU and hack together the remaining into the original harness for some reason. Going to clean that up and see if any of the afm’s that came with the car make it run a little happier.    Speakimg of ECU this was a cool surprise    Looks like Mines might have had something to do with the ECU at some point in its life. Still lots of little odds and ends to work out but couldn’t be happier!                 
    • Does anyone have any photos of how the cable is attached to the rear stiffening rib?  Appreciate the help.
    • I'm not sure what I was expecting but I guess this doesn't seem *too* bad.