SAU Community

shops for tires :-)

AssM@N

hey guys

what are some places where i can get tires for cheap?

my friend is taking me to shopping on monday,

we're apparently getting 265/40/18 dunlop tires for around $150 each... is that normal? 235's are around that price too.. hMM

thanks for any input

ps: i tried doing a forum search in NSW, but didn't come up with much

thanks

AssM@N

edit**

while im at it, does anyone know driving instructors that teach manual? hook me up plz:P im in liverpool btw:)

cheers

and what sort of tyres are you after. cheapest you can get or something that will get the car handling OK.

If you're after cheapest you can get head down to tempe tyres and ask for falken fk326, the world's crappest tyres, but they are nice and cheap in big sizes

well, your first post said "cheap" tyres not good tyres :P You're right, you are better off with narrow good tyres than wide, bad ones.

Personally, I've got reckon the falken fk451 are the best tyres for the prices, others have recommended Dunlop SP9000. Try a search if you want to learn about good tyres, but don't bother seaching for "tires" this is not skylinesusa.com

well, your first post said "cheap" tyres not good tyres :P  You're right, you are better off with narrow good tyres than wide, bad ones.

Personally, I've got reckon the falken fk451 are the best tyres for the prices, others have recommended Dunlop SP9000.  Try a search if you want to learn about good tyres, but don't bother seaching for "tires" this is not skylinesusa.com

well i said tires FOR cheap, and cheap does not mean SHIT;)

dunlop sp9000 - will look into that

and thanks for the tip

appreciate the help:)

AssM@N