SAU Community

GT4 release tomorrow!!! In Japan woohoo

Rezz

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I wish I was in Japan. Can't wait until it comes out here it looks a lot better than GT3 and the car's.... all my favourite one's especially the Calsonic Grp A and Carbon R.

Have fun guys, I have very mean green eyes for the moment so I'm going to do some shopping instead.

Have a safe new year.

i'll buy it for sure when it comes out in oz, just been waiting so long for it that its a pain when you know its available in japan but not here yet....

i have a $70 deposit on it for when it comes out... ( made it about 6 months ago, still waiting ) i got around 70% in GT3 but a got bored with it and i didn't really like doing the rally section.. had fun doing overnight long distance races :)

does anyone have any bit torrent links for it?

sorry you are out of luck, the rls was nuke about 3days ago for somereason it didnt work. I have heard that it is a DVD9 and it has become hard to crack, hopfully it will be rls with english menu, no matter i will dl and play untill its rls in australia then buy it :)

i'll buy it for sure when it comes out in oz, just been waiting so long for it that its a pain when you know its available in japan but not here yet....
i was joking regarding torrents guys i fully agree with rezz and i will be purchasing it,
Good onya guys :) Support GT4!!!

Back on topic, I've got a few little points I wanna make about GT4:

- Exhaust *still* (!) doesn't change on the car even though you buy a full racing exhaust system.

- You can buy rear wings now (woohoo!!! big selection too), but you can't buy front spoliers or splitters... (???)

- Wheel selections are essentially the same, but with 3 or 4 new wheel sets added per manufacturer (particularly Yokohama and Rays).

- No racing mods... although you can now purchase roll cages.

**I'll just say this: Getting the International A licence is the best thing you'll ever do. The 15th and 16th tests are worth buying the game alone!!!!

Anyways... some more pics:

I so want this game :drooling:

Do they let you put turbo/blower kits on NA cars? It was really annoying in GT3 how, for example, you couldn't turbo the Viper :) Also are the mods a little more realistic? In other words, can you still make 800-odd hp just by whacking on a huge turbo, despite the fact that you've done no internal/cam/head work, and you're still running the stock intercooler and ECU? :)