SAU Community

r33 gtr tyre placard

I've got one that fell off my car when i was washing it (in the door side bit) haven't got around to putting it back on yet, can't belive its genuine, ill take a pic tonight for you..

but would be interested to see a photo of a genuine one.. and where its located

ADR states it should be stuck onto the "B" pillar. I still have the factory one on the as well as the aussie one. If you are worried about being defected why not find another Manufacturers one that fit in with your not to crazy tyre width/height and see if you can buy one. I have done this before just had to carefully cut the other brands name off the bottom and also curve the corners as well.

Neil.

ADR states it should be stuck onto the "B" pillar. I still have the factory one on the as well as the aussie one. If you are worried about being defected why not find another Manufacturers one that fit in with your not to crazy tyre width/height and see if you can buy one. I have done this before just had to carefully cut the other brands name off the bottom and also curve the corners as well.

Neil.

PMLOL... :cheers:

• 5 years later...

sorry to bring up an old topic, but i figured its better than starting a new one.

I've searched everywhere and cant find a copy.

does any one know where i can find a picture of the r33 gtr oem wheel size placard??

or if some1 could post up a pic....

thanks

have you tried Google images? you may be able to find one on there somewhere. I have a dodgy compliace one sticky taped inside my glovey on the Vspec II. It doesn't even have the 17 inch size on it! only the normal 16inch GTR and the GTST sizes on it! I need to find a R32 GTR VSpec II one... good luck