SAU Community

Group Buy - AVCR $570.

doridori32

I have a mate who can get the avcr for $540 including postage 2 anywhere in australia.. min order is 1.. so if this deal falls through i can pm his details to those of you who are still intrested... he gets his products direct from apexi

hey player_hater can you post your mates name coz 540 door2door is pretty sweet. Very interested in that.

Please get your facts right people.. QUOTED FROM NS.COM|

"Pinoi_boi_r33: Price is $550 including door-to-door shipping, but if it gets caught up in customs, you will have to pay this. Saying that though, even if you paid the FULL Duty/GST on this, you are still paying LESS than the next lowest price on this forum - and that priced doesn't include Duty/GST wink.gif"

Who wants to pay TAX for 550$?? you will pay tax beacuse its over 400$.

My sale is 570$ NO TAX!

Cheers

Please get your facts right people.. QUOTED FROM NS.COM|

"Pinoi_boi_r33: Price is $550 including door-to-door shipping, but if it gets caught up in customs, you will have to pay this. Saying that though, even if you paid the FULL Duty/GST on this, you are still paying LESS than the next lowest price on this forum - and that priced doesn't include Duty/GST wink.gif"

Who wants to pay TAX for 550$?? you will pay tax beacuse its over 400$.

My sale is 570$ NO TAX!

Cheers

Hey there,

don't want to be seen as Hijacking your thread, so I'll keep this short and simple. I just thought I would reply to clear up some misconceptions spreaded by your little misleading post above :D

Yes, ours are $550, and that is all that you will pay.

Why? Because when we ship it out, the value we declare is just low enough to cover the $50 duty/gst threshold. Before you say this is illegal, I've been trading Internationally for quite a while now, and as long as I can prove that the price that I declare is higher than the price that I myself as a company get them for (i.e am still making profit), customs can say nowt about the lower price.

We are a legitimate business, and purchase over 100+ of these things a month from A'PEXi, so can get them for prices unimaginable :)

The ones that you are selling however, I highly doubt that the full duty/gst has been paid on them from whomever brought them in. I may be wrong though, and you might have purchased them from the AUS Distributor (who are, by the way, the only ones capable of offering it as this price fully duty/gst paid), but I highly doubt they would let you sell it for $570 ;)

Anyway, sorry for posting in your sales thread. Mods/Admins: If this is not acceptable, please accept my apologies and delete my post.

My group buy is reliable and is still open if anyone wants an avc-r within 2 weeks.

CLICK HERE

Ive got 5 definite buyers so far and it would still be good to get more.

Payment due by 19/01 - avc-r should be at your door by 30/12.

Price $630 delivered - if we get 5 more people $615.

OK the price isnt as good as doridori32's but the sale is actually happening.

Sorry for hijacking your thread but you know what they say aboout 'healthy competition' - besides, these group buys arent meant for the sellers benefit they are for the buyers/members of the forum.