SAU Community

bank loan, how hard is it to get approved ?

yip full comp...

without going into the hole insurance debate again... if your cars worth 40k... insure it :D

if it gets stolen your gonna be paying back the bank all the money and have no car obviously.... atleast with the private financing they try and make you protect yourself somewhat.. :D

ye though i dont think i can afford it dude

gonna get a quick quote from Just cars now, wonder how much it comes out to

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well ill get full comp insurance of its the only way id get the loan, just rang up Just cars and quoted me $2753 for the supe

might see if i can source funds elswhere and even get full comp insurance to get it as $2753 is quite reasonable

well ill get full comp insurance of its the only way id get the loan, just rang up Just cars and quoted me $2753 for the supe

might see if i can source funds elswhere and even get full comp insurance to get it as $2753 is quite reasonable

I payed 1100 for mine and it kinda stings... anything over 2 grand is nuts :wub:

it all depends on the age of the car, the amount you earn etc.

I had troubles trying to borrow 17k for my car! and I had permanent employment for 1 year! and the repayments were only around 350 a month and they were hesitant. The only reason why I got it was because I had saved 7k to top up with the loan to buy the car + insurance.

You need a stable income (part/full time). You need a savings history. And if you're going for a car loan, the age of the car will also determine if they lend out the cash or not. The bank is just covering their ass.