SAU Community

FOR SALE - BLACK R32 GTST Low kms

Does this car have import approval being a 1990 Model, presuming you are trying to bring it in under the 15 year old rules. I also assume car has no RWC, no Rego and is not complianced? Forgive me if I am wrong, but I do agree with Pred, those pictures do look suspitiously like those sent to me from the import broker only 3-4 weeks ago? There is no way the car could be here so quickly. Most people have been waiting for 3 months + lately.

i am offering a r32 1990 with a RB25DET and TD-06 Turbo, plus mutliple other mods, eg pod filter, fmic, boost controller, 18's, short shift kit, and GTR kit.. for 16,000, it will be for sale within the next month or 2

Could luck with your sale for 14,000 on road seems abit steep.. considering you can import them for about 10 - 11 on road, and you wait a month for shipping, at least you saving 3k.

Sorry to dis the post champ, but good luck with the sale

Well my car is in Mint condition, no accident history, very clean car for a 15 year old skyline done 60000Kms i

I've got heaps of suppilers in japan picking out all the NON -Thrashed out cars for me

well i cant say much about ur car proabably a EX thrashed difter or drag car with high Kms and alots of problems to fix wen it arrives here !!!