SAU Community

Hey Everyone!!! Please Check Out This Charity Cruise!!!

VFR-600

So yeh who was who on the day.  Lets match SAU usernames to the skyline owners i met on the day.  I'd like to atleast know the fellow Newcastle skyline owners.

As far as i know there was:

Chris - GTRUSH - OohArrGTR

Chris - NYL 83R - NYL83R

Chris - Rs turbo - ???????

Josh - Black r32 gtst - ???????

Joel - FR33SH - fresh

Ryan - White r33 gtst - ???????

??????? - ???????? -   Wizard2k  

Myself - UH OHH

DJ984 - Gunmetal Grey R32 GTR (was cruisin with 13G and EVO003)

Wizard2K - Black Mica R32 GTS-t (my old baby :))

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh i was surprised i didnt see your car with "R34" plates...

Yeah probably you guys were not in P6 ...coz i was at P6 till 11 and met few SAU guys there... but had to leave coz i had to start work at 2 pm :-( ...missd the great cruise...

DJ984 - Gunmetal Grey R32 GTR (was cruisin with 13G and EVO003)

Wizard2K - Black Mica R32 GTS-t (my old baby :))

Josh - Wizad2K - Black Mica R32 GTS-t (my old baby :)) - JSH083

was a great day

that 13g rx7 is madness and the owners a cool guy too

hey dave howd you go with that price from johnjay

have fun guys see you at wisemans cruise i hope

I didn't see you there Dave, where did you get to?

Anyway, was a great day seeing some of those cars.

Steve - R33 GTR - JEV666

yeah, i meant to come say hi to you early in the day when i saw ya but got so caught up... my car was parked behind 13G at the park....

• 11 months later...

only signed up here cause i thought this was so freaking funny.. dont have a skyline.. lol but

yeh, started reading this, and im like what, 16th! its the 15th, they'll all go on the wrong day! read on and im like, wait...2005, this is a year old.

good joke.. relise there's another cruise on the 15th... should be threads around all over the place..

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I am converting my r34 gtt intake from factory cross over to a front facing intake. eliminating all excessive front mount intercooler piping and traction control etc. I have acquired a nice intake for a non neo rb25det and a r33 throttle body with the same tps as my current neo setup. I have modified ,drilled, taped/made reduction flat plate and gaskets, now the intake is mounted with the r33 throttle body (without using long adaptor) and have acquired most parts to do this swap. my one last concern is the fuel rail and injectors. the intake is for a rb25det non neo (r33) and from what I understand that uses side feed injectors, but the neo uses top feed injectors. I have heard mixed reviews from people some saying the neo fuel rail and injectors fit fine others saying simply a large or ring is needed and others saying it cant be done. can some one clarify if the neo stock fuel rail and injectors can be installed onto this intake, and if so what is needed. (the intake looks to be a greddy copy, front facing intake) thanks
    • If anyone is chasing a gearbox in Victoria. There's brand new r34 rb25det gearboxes being advertised for $3200 pickup from Mornington Nissan. I posted the ad on a different thread a while ago. Still see the same ad up. 
    • So when you say painted, do you mean sealed with something like rhino lining or line-x?
    • Lots of this, and in older cars, AC is generally controlled by the AC knobs and programming, and the ECU reacts to the load. Modern cars, the ECU controls kicking the AC on/off at the AC systems request so it can be prepared for the engagement/disengagement.
    • Sadly, it won't happen. The AC controls in our cars are essentially on-off. Whereas the AC in new stuff is more a case of variable displacement compressors giving infinitely variable output.