SAU Community

R33 Chix magnet

Hi guys

Im thinkin of selling my R33 GTS-t (rb25det)

Im not in a rush, but willing to let go of this beautyful machine for a deserved price.

Below are the Specs:

Exterior

Candy Pink/Violet in Color

Full Custom Body Kit and i dnt mean full as some people specify it, and then all they got is like a pair of side skirts, or just a front bar)

This inlcuded, custom front (GTR style) bar, side skirts, and veilside rear bar, with the drift style (stealth) boot wing, and gtr front grille, plus rare eyelids, and very very rare NISMO Style bonnet lip (looks sick)

Comes along with GTR badges as well.

Wheels: stock or 19inch (look below on price tag)

Interior: Pretty stock, apart from dash (carbon fibre style), after market gear stick and hand break handle, plus manual look-a-like gear stick, leather boot, and surroundings.

Sound: Clarion speakers all around, plus 12inch sub, and 400watt amp, running by a JVC Double Din Mp3 Player head Unit with remote control.

Engine:

ODO: 99K

Series 1, 93 model RB25DET

Transmission: Auto

Font Mount intercooler

Filter

Boost Controller

BOV (very very loud) The VL Turbo noise

Exhaust: Apexi N1 Cat back

Alarm: One of the best on the market, incl remote enigne start/ or shutdown, turbo timer built in, Live monitoring, with LCD remote, got heapz of features that you can simply enable or disable yourself from out the remote contol (worth $1199)

Turbo Timer (built in the alarm)

GTR Center Gauges (x3)

GReddy Single Pillar Gauge holder plus Blitz Boost Gauge

THIS IS A REAL HEAD TURNER, and i must say bitches love it, this is ideal for a sick mario. heeh lol

All this for Offers Over $20,000 w/o 19s (but stockies) or Offers Over $22,000 With Brand New Wheels and Tyres in 19inch, 2 styles to choose from.