SAU Community

Modified R33 - 330rwkw

Nissan Skyline GTS-t, 1995

Series 1.5, Spec-M Body Kit

Colour - Silver

5 speed manual - UAS Extra heavy duty ceramic 5 puck clutch 1400kg spring clamp (Less than 8,000 kms new)

Winner – UAS Dyno Day 330 rwkw @ 21 PSI

Winner – SAU Show & Shine, Best GTS-t

Plenty of rego, A very well looked after and maintained car. No expense spared.

Wheels / Suspension

Buddy Club P1 Racing wheels, lightweight, with good Dunlop semi slicks – 17 x 9 (rear) 17 x 8 (front), Titanium Silver

Additional Set of Jap alloys as pictured – 100% Bridgestone RE540 semi-slick on rear, 80% street Marshals on front.

6 Spare 17” tyres. 2 x 255 Firestones (not much tread), 2 x 235 Firestones (good tread), 2 x 255 Marshals (good tread)

TEIN HA height and damper adjustable coil over suspension

Spare standard rear springs and shocks - for drags

HICAS removed – anti-HICAS bar fitted. (Original HICAS supplied)

Rear alloy cradle spacers fitted.

Brakes - Painted (red, VHT) front and rear callipers.

Whiteline front strut brace

Scandinavian Braking Systems (SBS) front racing pads

Brake master cylinder brace

Engine

Original RB25DET fully rebuilt less than 8,000kms ago

HKS GT 3040 Turbo – Fully rebuilt by GCG Tubochargers. Has less than 500 kms on it.

HKS SS Exhaust Manifold

HKS 1.6mm Head Gasket

Trust Type R External Wastegate

Arias Forged Pistons

Ported Head

Iskandarian (Iski) Valve Springs

Conrods - Shot Peened - Linished and Cryogenically Tempered

Crank – Balanced, Nitrided, Cryogenically tempered

Kings Bearings

Greddy/Trust front facing intake plenum

550cc Sard Fuel Injectors

Bosch Fuel 044 in tank pump

Tomei Poncam Camshafts 256 duration, 9 mm lift

Nissan N1 Oil Pump

Nissan N1 Water Pump

Custom 9 Litre Baffled Sump

Apexi Power FC ECU plus Commander

Turbosmart E-Boost Electronic Boost Controller

Mick’s Metalcraft Bar & Plate Front Mounted Intercooler

Turbosmart supersonic blow off valve (plumb back)

18 Row Oil cooler with Thermostat

Blitz Air Filter – custom aluminium pipe work

Custom 90mm front and dump pipes

FUJITSUBO 90mm cat back exhaust, muffler & resonator

Hi-Flow catalytic converter (brand new)

Custom Aluminium Air Filter cover

Custom aluminium Oil air separator (catch can)

Custom aluminium wiper washer reservoir

Polished cam covers

Q45 Air Flow Meter

Aluminium front air deflector

(all receipts for engine work)

330 rwkw @ 21 PSI

Stereo / Interior

Sony Head Unit – CD / Radio

Sony Xplode Amp

Kicker Splits – Front and Rear

Kicker 12” Sub

Kicker Amp powering sub

5” Autometer tacho

Autometer 30 PSI Boost Gauge

Autometer Air Fuel Ratio gauge

Ambient and Intake thermistor (temperature sensor)

Autometer oil pressure gauge (not fitted)

Nismo leather gear knob

Pivot Shift light

Extras

Lots of extras –

Spare king’s rear springs

Spare silicon pipe

Spare water pipe

Spare Standard ECU

Etc etc -

bmengine.jpg

bmfront.jpg

BMANDYNO.gif

DSC01407.jpg

bfwsid.jpg

bfskidpan.jpg

Contact

[email protected]

or

PM

or

0402 030 038

Please - Serious Buyers only

Offers around $35,000

How can u sell a beautiful car like that... gezzzzz with some body work that car is so prime to get in car mags, its got the engine already :(!

Good luck with the sale. My thoughts would be try to sell it in the paper & on general car sites like drive.com.au & carpoint.com.au to somebody who isnt already a skyline nut, because people like us on the forums already have a modded skyline, or are moding our skylines the exact way we want'em. The further you mod a car, the harder it is to find a buyer who wants to pay for everything you did, but in one lump total bill.

You've got quite a lot of gear there... Wonder how you'd go if you sold the car for around $20,000 & the rest in bits & pieces....? Have you done some calculations / estimations of your parts that would generally easily sell.

what kind of times/mph could it post at the wizard (wsid)??? :rofl:

Well - BU5TER off these forums ran an 11.7 with about the same power.

How can u sell a beautiful car like that... gezzzzz with some body work that car is so prime to get in car mags, its got the engine already :P!

Good luck with the sale. My thoughts would be try to sell it in the paper & on general car sites like drive.com.au & carpoint.com.au to somebody who isnt already a skyline nut, because people like us on the forums already have a modded skyline, or are moding our skylines the exact way we want'em. The further you mod a car, the harder it is to find a buyer who wants to pay for everything you did, but in one lump total bill.

You've got quite a lot of gear there... Wonder how you'd go if you sold the car for around $20,000 & the rest in bits & pieces....? Have you done some calculations / estimations of your parts that would generally easily sell.

Well - anyone who is modifying their Skyline like this will how much these mods will cost. Lets see - Turbo, Manifold & Wastegate - $6K, Bottom End $10K, Head $2K, Plenum 1.2K, Oil Cooler $1.2K, Intercooler $1.6K, EBC $750, Power FC, $1.2K, Injectors $1K, Fuel Pump $500, Sump $800, Clutch, Anti HICAC, Two Sets of wheels, 6 Semi slicks, 8 road tyres, etc etc plus there is heaps of labour involved in this too - Plus Dyno time tuning etc.

I have spent over $70K on this car (including the cost of the car)

So if you are thinking of modifying - DON'T - Sell your stock car and buy this one. You will save LOTS or $$$ and LOTS of pain cause it has all been done for you - PROVEN ! With receipts and warranty.

PS - It's advertsied on drive.com.au and carsales.com.au :)

wana do a swap for my R33 gtst so you can start a new project hehehe

No

reasons for selling ??

I've had some health issues and racing skylines is not on the top of my priority list anymore - unfortunately.

Adrian - you know you want to buy it - Tell you what - I'll swap engines with you for $20K and then you can set some records OK :) :)

So if you are thinking of modifying - DON'T - Sell your stock car and buy this one. You will save LOTS or $$$ and LOTS of pain cause it has all been done for you - PROVEN ! With receipts and warranty.

Yeh... you loose half the cash when you go to sell. I know that it really is an awsome deal but there is great satisfaction in buying a stock car & over the months & years turning your fish into a whale! If i had a project car like a Supra & also wanted a skyline *and could afford it* that's when I'd wana buy a car like yours!

I hope you find someone who simply wants a very fast skyline. I think you should get atleast $40,000 but i only think that because i can appreciate how much time & money has went into your car. Unfortunately in reality people looking for a skyline who may see yours for say $40,000 will see thats its modded but wont really know how much has been spent on the car & take it for granted & pass it off as being too expensive. $35,000 for your car is very cheap in my opinion. Like dam, new crappy commonwhores cost more than that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...