SAU Community

Assorted RB20/25 engine parts

I've got a few bits and pieces available after my conversion.

RB20 CAS x 2 $75 ea

RB20 Crossover pipe inc BOV $40

RB25 Crossover pipe inc BOV $40 SOLD

RB25 Power steering pump, pulley slightly bent $20

RB25 AC compressor $75

RB20 Water pump, approx 20k old $80

RB25 Turbo, very good condition $400 SOLD

RB20/25 Oil lines $10 each

RB20 Stock Dump and front pipe $30

RB25 Stock Dump pipe $15

RB20 Stock clutch and flywheel $100

RB20 stock injectors $10 ea

RB20 ecu only $80

RB20 afm $80 including plug if needed SOLD

RB20 Short motor, suit rebuild or will strip for parts. No turbo, lines, anciliaries, injectors etc $150. I've pulled the head off the engine now, it is in excellent condition, bores are perfect, head and valves are perfect, piston tops look good. She definately needs new rings considering the compression when i pulled it out

I might have a few more bits and pieces lying around for the RB20, just ask if it's not listed

Cheers,

Dave

I've got a few bits and pieces available after my conversion.

RB20 CAS x 2 $75 ea

RB20 Crossover pipe inc BOV $40

RB25 Crossover pipe inc BOV $40 SOLD  

RB25 Power steering pump, pulley slightly bent $20

RB25 AC compressor $75

RB20 Water pump, approx 20k old $80  

RB25 Turbo, very good condition $400

RB20/25 Oil and water lines $10 each

RB20 Stock Dump and front pipe $30

RB25 Stock Dump pipe $15

RB20 Stock clutch and flywheel $100

RB20 stock injectors $10 ea

RB20 ecu only $80

RB20 afm $80 including plug if needed SOLD  

RB20 Short motor, suit rebuild or will strip for parts. No turbo, lines, anciliaries, injectors etc $150

I might have a few more bits and pieces lying around for the RB20, just ask if it's not listed

Cheers,

Dave

hey man,

Will the turbo bolt straight onto an rb20? If so and is in good nic, very interested. Sorry dot know how to PM anyone nymore. Cant find the option for it

Gordon.

Adelaide.

Gordon,

My understanding is it will bolt straight onto an RB20.

You just have to rotate the hosuing a little. (Undo a few bolts)

The turbo will give more midrange punch and make the motor pull all the way to its redline, rather than dwindling away like the stock RB20 turbo.

Best of all if you only run moderate boost pressures your factory ecu will cope fine, but more punch from the larger turbo obviously.

The only thing you should double check is that the snout on the compressor outlet has the same bolt spacing/pattern as the rb20, because i can't see a snout included in the pics included.

$400 is a great price too.

If you run a search you will find plenty of info, confirming preety much of what i have said.

If you want to PM just click the username on the left handside and the little java box will pop down for the options :thumbsup:

It will bolt straight up if you have one of the later model rb20 engines. The earlier engines have different size banjos on the water lines i think. The compressor outlet is different but i will supply the rb25 one cos i'm such a nice guy.

Postage to adelaide is about 25 bucks but i'll have to confirm with Aus Post.

Cheers

Dave

Hey man

Can you take apicture of the inside of the ecu so i can make sure its the same as mine (there are 2 different circuit layouts in r32gtsts)

the other thing is - is it a rb20det ecu from an r32?

if it is what i want - i'll buy it

Heres some pics for you. Its from an R32 GTSt late model

Let me know if you want any more

Cheers

Dave

Dave,

sorry to be a pain but i can't make out what i need to - referring to the second picture...

in the upper left corner, mine has a row full of resistors, whereas the other model doesn't - this poses a problem, as my motor came with an ecu that had the resistors - and when it failed we put the other type in, and due to the lack of resistors - it got fried.

when i unpack this weekend and find my ecu's (i have 3 blown up ones - long story), i'll give you the model number of the type i need, i juist remembered that the first half of the number is different between the two.

sorry to be such a hassle

Charles

• 1 year later...