SAU Community

My car got stolen today

I came to pick up my car from southcoast rotary today, and it was running well, but i went to do some shopping in sydney as i was waiting for some wheels, and that's when it got stolen.

It was stolen from Liverpool westfield shopping centre on the top floor today 6th January 2005 at around quarter to 4pm. The drivers passenger side window was smashed and the ignition ripped out, as i found it on the ground.

It's rego plates are ARX-73X.

It's blaze red, and still has standard steel wheels with snow tyres, has a aftermarket spoiler, and is a series 5 though the front bar looks a little different.

Here are some pictures;

749151_6_full.jpg

749151_14.jpg

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/749151

These are the modifications, if anyone sees any of these parts for sale, please get as much info as you can about the seller and inform me or the police.

Twin TD05-16G turbos,

Twin HKS airpods,

Twin HKS Blow off valves,

Trust external wastegate,

Knight sports bleed valve,

FD/Supra/FC fuel pump

6 Extra injectors,

Greddy rebic injector controller,

Greddy boost guage,

Blitz oil/water/boost/exhaust temps guages,

Pivot Turbo timer,

Pivot digital rev meter and shift light,

Momo wheel,

Razo shifter,

Twin bride brix adjustable seats,

5 point roll cage,

Cusco adjustable suspension/shocks,

3 inch single exhaust,

Front mount HKS intercooler,

RE-Amemiya Aero mirrors,

RE-Amemiya Rear spoiler,

Chipped ECU, ecu chipped by spec,

Also, it's quite loud and the clutch is very rough, so if you see someone bunny hopping taking off, take a closer look cause it could be this one.

I have no idea if i'll ever get it back, but if anyones interested it made 240rwhp on 9psi with 1000lbs of torque today. Pity i didn't get to feel it. :cry: :cry: :cry:

If anyone sees it don't hesitate to call me or the police, here's my numbers;

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wtf is with the stolen cars recently!? its like the police are hiring professionals to steal high performance cars since they ain't doing shiet all about it.... how many more cars needs to be stolen til someone actually does something? and if we catch em and bash they're head in, WE GET THE FINE!

I am very sorry for your loss, but I have to ask why you parked a rather desirable modifed RX7 at westfields Liverpool to begin with, let alone with no security.

Its common knowledge that liverpool westfields carpark is a hotspot for car theft.

Regardless, I hope you recover the car in one peice

Guys give the dude a break. He probably had to do some emergency banking and get some stuff done at the shopping center.. he was probably 'on the way' to getting his car set up with security :D

Dont pay him out for his actions nobody wants to get their car stolen.

We need to set up a van with 3 SAU members with baseball bats inside. We'll get some GTR owners to pack their cars near the van on this level late one night and we'll wait for thieves.. :(

Guys give the dude a break. He probably had to do some emergency banking and get some stuff done at the shopping center.. he was probably 'on the way' to getting his car set up with security :D

Dont pay him out for his actions nobody wants to get their car stolen.

We need to set up a van with 3 SAU members with baseball bats inside. We'll get some GTR owners to pack their cars near the van on this level late one night and we'll wait for thieves..  :(

sounds like fun :)

sorry bout your car, i will keep an eye out