SAU Community

My car got stolen today

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What sort of theif would want a rotary though? It's not like you can take parts out of the engine, it's hard to pass them off, panels, whatever of the car, there's not many rx-7s around, it seems so stupid if they were trying to make a quid out of it unless they plan on reselling it whole.

how many rx-7s are there in aus, not many, and how many are twin turbo, with 10 injectors, and a rebic, it's f**ked, nobody has this setup, nobody would do it this way, i hope they try and sell it on carsales or something

yeah forgot to mention, lost my cd player, some cds, a black aesthetics jumper, a cap, and a street directory. Not that i care about those things compared to the car...

I called up the Constable today, he's going to try and get the footage, hopefully we can get a face to this guy.

**** that I feel for ya man that's just ****ed up.

I hope ya get it back or atleast if you can't have it back the car kills the thief.

Just out of interest did anyone know you were going to park it there? I mean ... it DOES sound like they were really lucky or knew/heard it was a tough car.

Still.. either way it's ****ed up.

Good luck.

nah no one knew, it was spur of the moment out of boredom

The ONLY thing i can think of, is it was either, soemone who knew what they were doing and saw the bride seats, so they'd be up with the jap performance scene, or, some stupid punk who wanted a joyride (hopefully so they just left it somewhere)

but then you think, when they leave it somewhere, the windows smashed (or it looks like it's down) and another theif comes along, goes in a big cycle...

here's some more info:

It's a 2 seater, build 1989.

VIN/Chassis number, 6U90000FC3S203900

Engine number, E027020

odo reading, around 51000kms

tyres, 205/60R15, steel wheels, SNOW TYRES, BRIDGESTONE BLIZZAR (or something)

Bride Brix seats, 2 driver and passenger

Large visible exhaust,

It is a japanese import model Savanna with the smaller tailights, number plates do not fit without bending.

it also has 2 large and reasonably deep scratches down the left side.

shit thats bad man, did u had any insurance on it? like least 3rd party theft? i hope u get it back man, damn if i get hold of one of em im gona beat the hell out of em, dun care wat fine i get!

We need to set up a van with 3 SAU members with baseball bats inside. We'll get some GTR owners to pack their cars near the van on this level late one night and we'll wait for thieves..  :)

lol that be worth watching/doing.

sorry mate, thats a nice fc. if you ever get it back, put some fat rims on it :)

Alright, I'll go through this once more.

I don't want any comments on the car, it doesn't matter anymore, I just want people to see what it looks like, and more importantly what the parts look like, and keep an eye out.

Especially look out for these parts as they are really quite rare, Greddy rebic injector controller, the car will not run without this, 12at 750cc injectors, Twin TD05-16G turbos, Pivot Turbo timer, Pivot digital rev meter and shift light, Twin bride brix adjustable seats, Now, honestly the car won't run almost at all if basically anything is tampered with, if the rebic settings are changed it won't run. So probably mostly keep a look out for the parts.

Here's the rebic, there are models 1-4, now the one i have, there is very few in australia if any.

The settings on this are WRONG, they need to be, first dial on full, second on 3k rpm, third on 0.1 boost, if anyone finds my car and calls the police, make sure the settings are on these.

Dsc00033.jpg

Dsc00032.jpg

The footage from the carpark came back, and the guys face was too blurry to see anything so basically we've got nothing from there, he got out by sitting on the tail of another car and leaving before the gate closed.

Anyone in the area of Liverpool and surrounding suburbs keep their eyes peeled. Especially for parts. There's only a pretty small market for these things.

Once again, here's all the information;

It's a 2 seater, build 1989. It has the rear pods.

VIN/Chassis number, 6U90000FC3S203900

Engine number, E027020

odo reading, around 51000kms

tyres, 205/60R15, steel wheels, SNOW TYRES, BRIDGESTONE BLIZZAR (or something)

Bride Brix seats, 2, driver and passenger

Large visible exhaust,

It is a japanese import model Savanna with the smaller tailights, number plates do not fit without bending.

it also has 2 large and reasonably deep scratches down the left side.

Other things inside the car where, 3 burned cds, a silver Sony CD player, a black Aesthetics jumper, a black cap, and a street directory of sydney, as well as a Billabong bag.

It's rego plates are ARX-73X.

It's blaze red, and still has standard steel wheels with snow tyres, has a aftermarket spoiler, and is a series 5 though the front bar looks a little different.

It was stolen from Liverpool westfield shopping centre on the top floor today 6th January 2005 at around quarter to 4pm. The drivers passenger side window was smashed and the ignition ripped out, as i found it on the ground.

Once again, here are my numbers:

stolen1.jpg

stolen2.jpg

stolen3.jpg

stolen4.jpg

stolen5.jpg

Dsc00005.jpg

Dsc00004.jpg

Once again I don't care for comments on the car, just watch out for it.

_

I am feeling your pain my cefiro was stolen on tuesday at 530am

stolen from my carport in glebe.

I hope you get your car back. best of luck. i have been driving around looking for mine but i dont like my chances.

• 2 weeks later...