SAU Community

FS: 1997 model 180SX type-X

As the topic states im selling my 180, i imported it myself at the start of last year. I have been more than very happy with it and havnt had any problems with the car at all.

it was an auction grade 4 and i do have the spec sheet FYI. It was standard when i brought it in, apart from the front bar and the coilovers, and its one of the cleanest ive ever seen! Anyone who sees it will agree.

Interior is immaculate and engine bay is very clean and runs perfect! The exterior is straight and clean but has a couple scratches on the front bar. An absolute excellent example of a 180SX!

Details:

03/1997 model

silver

5 speed manual

57700kms

5 months rego

Kei-Office adjustable suspension

3" exhaust from the turbo back with cannon style muffler to the side

Blitz air filter, Blitz turbo timer

Razo gear knob and pedals

Aftermarket front bar (not sure what brand)

3 point immobiler and alarm system

clarion CD deck and sony 6x9 speakers

Engine Earth wiring cables and a very big battery (YUASA)

Its been serviced with mobil 1 and had the brake pads replaced at compliance. Spark plugs have also been replaced recently. the tyres have 90% tread all round, and i also have the Falken's that came with the car too with about 80% tread all round which i will give away with the car.

Price: $21500 ono

Email me on [email protected] or call me on 0415885529.

I need to sell it ASAP, as it sits in the garage for most of the week now, especially that ive started to take the bus to my new workplace because its so close, and I dont want to leave the car outside all day for obvious reasons. This car will not dissapoint! Serious buyers only.

cheers

Filip

• 2 weeks later...

Thats the way i got the car from Japan. It was a grade 4, so its not an accident damaged car.

Whats the big deal if it doesnt have the original front bar anyways? Most people put bodykits or at least a different front bar on 180SX. the type X front bar isnt anything special...

Any buyer is more than welcome to get an inspection on the engine and body by NRMA or whoever else, its straight as..reason for sale is that i need the money and the car doesnt get driven around much anymore due to different work commitments. I also have a run around car, so im not after a trade either.

cheers

Thats the way i got the car from Japan. It was a grade 4, so its not an accident damaged car.  

Whats the big deal if it doesnt have the original front bar anyways? Most people put bodykits or at least a different front bar on 180SX. the type X front bar isnt anything special...

Any buyer is more than welcome to get an inspection on the engine and body by NRMA or whoever else, its straight as..reason for sale is that i need the money and the car doesnt get driven around much anymore due to different work commitments. I also have a run around car, so im not after a trade either.

cheers

I'm looking to buy a clean/original Type X soon - so I was just curious what happened to the front bar, whether or not you still had it or whatever.

Anyway - a question whilst I'm here- how do the rear numberplates fit with the Type X bar? Do they have to be bent/cut? (just wondering for when I get one...)

Cheers and good luck with the sale =) looks like a good car with the low kms and minor mods.