SAU Community

stuff idiots say about skylines

Um....yeah...the posts on this thread confirmed it to me...skyline drivers are wankers. Tsk tsk.

You feel good racing your skyline and 'smoking' commodores and camrys? Wow. Hope you never end up in a 35. They should have made it even more expensive just to make sure the f**k tards don't own one.

it is confirmed pal you are a douche bag

if ya not goin to drive a skyline to the potential

it was intended to be driven ya should sell it to

someone the deserves it and go buy something

else like maybe an excell or a kia

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I HAVE SO MANY!!:woot:

(At School)

Classmate: You have a Skyline, right?

Me: Yup, you have a car yet?

Classmate: Nah, but my sister has a R33 GTR

Friend (Has a TT Supra): Is your sister hot?

Classmate: GTFO!, Shes gonna give it to me for my birthday

Me: Mad! Cruise one day?

Classmate:No Far King Way! I'm gonna sell it!

Me: why?

Classmate: Skylines are for Hard Kunce!!!

Me: ORLLY?! So what you wanna get?

Friend: Get a Supra :D JZ POOWWAAHH

Classmate: S2000 re, Supras are SLOOOWW!!!

Friend: fag.

(After parent-teacher interviews, next day at school in VCE English Language Class)

Teacher: Your mother tells me you have a car, its a Skyline right?

Me: Yes sir, it's a work in progress at the moment though

Teacher: Does it dose?

Me: Huh?! (Really Shocked tbh)

Teacher: Do you dose it up bro..ssssuuu tu tu tu! (attempts sound of compressor surge)

Me: *face palm*

(Talking to mates in homeroom)

Mate: thinking of getting an atmo bov for my evo 5

Me: Careful buddy, they are cop magnets

Mate 2: (Has a VL) Don't you have one on your Skyline?

Me: Yeah but its not installed yet, looking for a recirc adaptor

Teacher: *interupts* You boys are the fast and furious bunch aeeeyy? You kids and your Skylines, making ya dophin noises at traffic lights

Me, Mate, Mate 2: *FACE PALM*

wow. Thats quite a read :geek:

Im actually a school teacher, I see/hear this all the time. Talking tuff while driving there mums daewoo

Edited by waxracing

:) haha :)

I think he was maybe upset cause he tasted the sweet black dust from my exhaust

I hate old people they are so unwilling to accept change.

i say that all the time i hate old people they should not be on the road but one day it came 2 my head we all get old and we would not like it when we get old and tell us to get off the road

but some old people are so mean and think all us import owners think we are so mean and bad driver but some old people are oh ok and nice haha LOL :-)

it is confirmed pal you are a douche bag

if ya not goin to drive a skyline to the potential

it was intended to be driven ya should sell it to

someone the deserves it and go buy something

else like maybe an excell or a kia

Go race on a track then.

Just because he doesn't smoke dream boats on the street, he's a douchebag? Wow.

"4 door skylines are only in the country because they ran out of 2 doors to export from Japan so they are fobbing off these 4 doors trying to say they are good for drift when they certainly are not"

What some idiot said to me about 4 door skylines.

The most common occurrence for me is shitty 5 litre commodore's revving their nuts off next to me at the lights and looking all smug. Running 1 bar I just can't help myself, I give them the biggest hiding and then I slow down and blow huge raspberries at them. They go wildly insane like apes in a cage.

speaking of busted 5L's couple of months ago i had some P plater pull up beside me in a rusted POS vn commo with the 3.8L 6 then proceeded to tell me to buy a real car that he could beat me safe to say my R32 GTR did to him what Gibsons GTR's Did to HRT at the time lol

Edited by KT_87

lol. I have to admit, back in the day i had a vt 5l and all the skyline boys used to go out of their way to drag me at the lights. It goes both ways. I used to get it handed to me pretty regularly though haha. The biggest highlight was when this knob in a 33 gtst pulled into a left hand turn lane on the 2 lane highway to drag me at the lights. He was revving at me etc, even with another bloke in between us. Lights went green and i got a good launch, while he proceeded to go sideways in a cloud of smoke due to the small amount of gravel in his lane and nearly clean up the car in between us haha. He still struggled to get traction in second, all the while getting handed a beating by a commodore. By the time i saw him start to get traction, i hit the brakes and taunted him like he got smoked. So much fun on my behalf, a lot of frustration on his!

not a skyline but it is really funny

please note this isreported to be a setup and the guy was talking bs for lols

dchil15

reported? he called it a mitsubishi and said it had a twin turbo quad carby chev small block running 3000hp.

hes a troll,you're a troll and your post is completely invalid in this thread.

OT:someone thought all V35 skylines are just american made G35s rebadged for australia and japan. LOL

When I visited some of my friends that I hadnt seen in while who live on Stradbroke island, The local copper pulled me over only after a few hours of landing on the island. He Said "Ive had reports of a blue skyline cruising around these parts" I jokingly said "oh ok well I havent seen one...my car is a silvia btw it has a skyline motor" then he proceeded to chat with me for like 15mins about my car, was amazed by the digital cluster etc. In the end he realised that I wasnt a tard and that some jap hating local nutbag had been on the blower as soon as I got into town. Iit also helped that my mate who was a local was with me . In the end hes like I wish I could come for a test drive boys but I have job to do and its the damn silly season so im sure I will be busy as hell. "Have fun on the main roads" ! Awesome copper.

1um9n.png

Possibly the best 1st post on SAU?

Edited by Silvia GTR