SAU Community

stuff idiots say about skylines

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or it could be a cryo cooling kit that drops the intake temps down a few degrees in anticipation of a drag race.

Given all the crap about "nawwwwwws" in the movie/s, I am guessing its meant to be NOS. It was probably just a smoke machine, however.

LW.

Did anyone bother to notice the car the to crooks that broke out of Parramatta Gaol the other week were caught in in good old down town MINNOOOOOOW?

Yeah a freshly imported white r33 that they just happened to end up crashing.

yippee more Skylines in the news :bs!:

just goes to show that even so called experianced drivers crash skylines aswell

hahaha can of coke... but ive never even heard of nos been vented before, why would it need to be vented etc etc??

its like a blow off for nos...

obviously it has to go some where otherwise will just sit in the pipes, so it releases the pressure by venting into the atmos, usually need it when running alot of nos

Yeah a freshly imported white r33 that they just happened to end up crashing.

yippee more Skylines in the news  :bs!:  

just goes to show that even so called experianced drivers crash skylines aswell

Yeah! I saw/watched it taken into the holding area under Campbelltown Police Station, it really nice from the passenger side, but the driver's side looked very ordinary.

Hey some guys that go to jail and get out want women (hehe or a guy) some want a skyline i know which one id pick 00skyline00

You sure?????????

You bought a Skyline for what? Don't tell me the legopener characteristic never crossed your mind.

Your 18 and think cars are better than women, you better re think that, I know what I would pick, but I'm a bit older than you and have experienced them for longer.

I took my R34 to Highway Nissan in Brisbane the other day. To get them to check the Fault 21 code on the ECU. Left the car there at 10am. by 4pm they called me and told me that they haven't done much to my car, coz their computer won't plug in into mine!!!

6hrs to tell me that? Makes me wonder if they couldn't find where the consult port is on the car or what?!

u do get alot of girls who use guys etc, ive been through alot of shit with a few girls recently, but only one of them knew i had a skyline, because its been sitting in a workshop doing nothing for 3 months

but alot of guys do the same so i guess it works out :D

its always a :kick: when u think u actually found some one nice and they dog yah tho :(

next door neighbour kids:-

them: your car's a skyline yeah?

me: yep

them: is it a gtr?

me: yep

them: have you ever seen a godzilla?

me: i think so

them: there's only like 3 in australia.

me: oh yeah

LOL

haha, i had parked at a friends place and was standing next to the car. a little kid on a bike rides past with his mum also riding - he looked about 10-12yo. he said something to his mum, and then goes "and nice skyline".... good to see todays youngin's gettign an early start..... (probably due to the media and all...)

had a bloke come into work the other day raving how good holdens where and was getting a bright yellow sticker put on the back of his pov dunnydoor executive the old " only milk and juice come in 2 litres " . He was looking all smug so I replied " but you know only cheap wine comes in 5 litres" . He shut up then and left as fast as he could. I see him at the gym and he all ways goes when I come in.