SAU Community

stuff idiots say about skylines

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, i get it. Like taking your mrs out to dinner all dressed nice and acting like a gentlemen. But, when you get home you smack the shit outta her.thumbsup.gif

so you're a rum drinker aye? :P

finally someone that understands

and no i dont condone street racing

back on topic......im sick of people saying skylines are girls cars

LOL who the f**k said that?

2 door lancer i can see. but a skyline?

I saw about 5 lancers with women driving them. And they all had their faces against the steering wheels because the chair was moved forward and holding the wheel like an L plater

I couldn't help but laugh at them

sick of the coptention, that's why i'm buying a soarer next, cheap, good, reliable, comfortable, boring

which engine?

drove a 1u soarer on saturday. handles like a dream just as it is.

haha, i can understand the girl car comments. Only because i used to be a commodore v8 fan, and well... i dished it out a fair bit lol. whistling.gif

Lets just say, the reason i bout my 33 was it was cheap. Regardless of my 'girly' misconception of them. Then i drove it! That changed my mind drastically.

yeah the tt soarers are meant to be pretty good

so ive heard handle good, good power comfy as

n plenty of bells n whistles

heaps of people in newy man ahhhh skylines are girls cars

obviously not as manly as thier vls n wrx

lshmsfoaidmt hahahahahaha

haha, i can understand the girl car comments. Only because i used to be a commodore v8 fan, and well... i dished it out a fair bit lol. whistling.gif

Lets just say, the reason i bout my 33 was it was cheap. Regardless of my 'girly' misconception of them. Then i drove it! That changed my mind drastically.

yeah i was the same worked 308 vl but then my sister bought a purple one from syd

n i drove it home for her next week vl was for sale n i

was huntin a skyline and yeah i see the irony of complainin

aboit the girl car status n my sister buyin one lol

I can understand where everyone is coming from and the topic did drift off a bit there..i was sounding a bit high and mighty with the shit ive said yeah ive done a fair bit of dumb shit but never in the plain sight of the public, i dont know if i read your posts wrong dude but from the way i saw it was you saying your an elite driver and whatever i just dont take show ponying real well but if im wrong to accuse you of something you meant in a completely different way i apologize, i just hate everyone getting the wrong impression on skyline drivers being the owner of a tidy 34 i dont really get shit all that much although i will get onto some storys soon but for some reason its always the 33 owners copping shit which i dont understand...first story was when i was with my friend in his 33, its actually a very nice car and driving through smaller towns all we got was bad looks, even abused by a lady at a servo saying idiots like us driving those souped up poofter boy cars arent welcome around here if were going to do 'squealys'...which we both found hilarious as we coasted into the servo doing about 5km/h, filled up and left, in the city in my own 34 ive had really good and really bad comments...the good ones being from people who arent bias to them and can respect something nice...worst and funniest ive ever had was sitting at the gold coast sitting on the lights driving through surfers paradise after noticing a couple of guys close to me in a vl turbo the whole time i couldnt really hear a nice exhaust note or spool..just a whole lot of bov, he pulled up and looked kind of smug next to me and his mates like straight away race us at the next lights bro my boys car is turbo, i replied yeah i could tell he likes to let that blow off valve off a fair bit...he said yeah it sounds sick hey, i was like not really my thing it shouldnt be sounding like a washing machine at like 5psi then hes like what are you even talking about, laughing to myself the light went green and he kept next to me yelling to spin the wheels, i tried to ignore them but didnt want to speed off and give them the satisfation...pulled up at the next lights and he was continuing to rev the car and came out with come on bro we will give you a head start cause yours only has one of those shitty nissan engines in it, i laughed and looked at him and said...oh really, didnt know they were that bad, whats yours got in it? He replied with holden power brother..all the way, so i said oh right so thats definitely not nissans RB30 which has the same block that im running race prepped on MY 'shitty' nissan engine? He looked at his mate and was like i dont even know what your talking about dickhead you dont know shit this holden would flog your shitty import, i just replied with oh okay, it was fairly open going on to the freeway and we got a another red light i ignored them trying their hardest for a race we finally hit a 100 zone which i knew was coming up we both came out of the corner doing 40ks...they started accelerating from behind again and could tell he was on it hard i casually smacked it back into 2nd the car popped out a bit so i hit it into 3rd stuck my thumb down out the window and watched them disappear i backed off when i realized they werent exactly catching up, with lost pride they snuck back a few rows behind me

HOLY WALL OF TEXT BATMAN

Christ lad, use a full stop and some line breaks. I confess I didn't read past the first couple of sentences there.

eat a dikkk mate

ya think ya really talented n a good driver ill race ya to the top

of mt suga loaf n back no sand traps when ya run wide there champ just

a nice drop off the side of a mountain

where do all the best drivers in japan go

not the track but the mountains

sell ya import n get s commonwhore

douche bag

ah i see.

im sorry. with an attitude like that i think i might throw you off sugar loaf. :)

also, i think ill give you a run going up if i had my old 32.. maybe even rip you.

so shut the f**k up you inbred f**kwit and stop acting like a child.

if you dont understand that, how about this

gtfo.barker.jpg

all good 34sharker damn that was a long read lol

yeah sometimes i mite soundlike a f**kwit generly cause im drunk when i get on here

n maybe even some of it is bullshit talkin to stir people up n see wat they say

lol i got a stock 33 gtst runnin a whopping 4.5 psi cause im havin probs

im not out to race or impress anyone just get a few laughs from ppls replys

and i get enough comments about how nice my car looks by not drivin like a dikkk

the best is when p platers in their fully sick auto commys are like boost it bro n try to race

i count down from 3 n let them just go for it hahaha

I'm thinking of a soarer next, have only ever driven a laggy tt 1jz and was fairly turned off, but thinking the v8 might be a bit of a nice "muscly" cruiser, certainly freaking cheap, insanely well equipped and sound (or can sound) amazing!!

I have only been in a 1j soarer as well. From what i remember it just had exhaust and intake mods, with a slight boost increase. It was an auto (do they come manual?) and was quite laggy, which im sure was probably the auto/long gear combination. Either way once it got on song it went very nicely. The one i went in was a toyota version, not the lexus, but it was still pretty damn luxurious and spacious inside. The guy that owned it went on to do some more mods and it ran 12s if i remember right. Spewing i didnt get to go in it at that stage.