SAU Community

stuff idiots say about skylines

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had some wanka at maccas carpark who was drunk say get a real car to me when i was driving my HR31 skyline when him and his bogan bf were driving a navara ute , so when they walked across the road i said, get a real car ill ****ing kill you ****... they both looked over as they were standing in the middle of the road and the traffic lights went green and they nearly got collected... serves the bogan scum right..

Had another incident at a maccas in mandurah, R.I.C.E. had all just pulled up and some knob in a toyota ute (or mitsubishi thing i forget) pulls up and goes "err jap crap rarara" hes like " My Ford (isert some old model here think XD maybe ?) would kill you guys." Were just like.... your driving a japanese made ute, and your ford eats D*&. He went to "go and get it" but never returned He also tried to do a "skid" when he left

Slide: Was she hot?

You'll look back and realise in 5 years that she was actually hitting on to you.. :P

Hehe and if she was hot, he'll probably kick himself :D

Im engaged and very happy but someone please :kick: me

now that i remember there was a grin before i wasted her

lol @ this thread

i've had my skyline for 2 days and it's already been confused with a magna

(i actually own one, and the dude was like "why did u buy another magna" - it's a 4 door with spoiler removed, so i gave them a break coz they were looking at it side-on)

i've been getting dirty looks from people driving down the street. and had some filthy looking aussie shout at me "get some cubes..." or some sh1t like that.....

ahh, the life of a skyline owner!

even in my pos at the mention of the word skyline everyone freaks out

the redline question shits me, its a friggen 3L it doesnt need to rev, i seem to get this question alot.

them: what does your car redline at?

me: makes peak power at about 5k

thenL thats *( my *insert POS car* revs to 7 grand mate

me: yeh..... and....

them: so its faster....

i had a group of bogans abuse me in a commodore once, the usual your cars slow, u must of been reving the crap out of it back there blah blah blah

2 weeks letter he pulls into the same petrol station as me and his "sik" mates get out "oh look its a pos skyline" and walk over trying to start a fight with me..............

wtf!!!!!!!!!

some people

i've got to say that anyone not owning a skyline reading this thread would think we are all pompous jackasses

True as, I can't believe how much you guys pull yourselves over your cars...

Good and bad comes with all cars and not everyone knows the full specs of every other car on the road.

Hey your average joe is fine, it's the "I've seen 2 Fast 2 Furious and I know that your skyline runs an Supercharged V8 with NOS and the fully sick blow off valve and the neons come standard" or the wankers most of us are talking about.

gold! unfortunately most of the people i know are like that....there knowledge of cars only extends to 2f2f and nfsu.

This is not so much what is said but what is done....

I don't have a turbo timer setup so normally after a run I just sit in the car and listen to a minute or so of a CD before turning the engine off. I've got a friend that I go out with often so she knows the routine when we get to wherever we are going. Anywho, one night we went out in her car (Ford XR thingy), she parked up and we sat there with the engine running for about 15 seconds before I looked at her puzzled and said "Are you letting your turbo wind down?!" We both absolutely lost it! :D

and with the 2f2f r34 (poor thing) whats with the steam/smoke coming out the side?  i cant really remember it too well but i vaugely remeber it and at the time i was like wtf....must be some poor excuse for a bov...

I believe it was meant to be venting NOS.

LW.