• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok!  Here are the details:

Meet: Thornleigh Maccas

Time: 10:30am for (hopefully) a 11am departure

Destination: WISEMANS FERRY

Lunch: The Heritage pub in Wisemans Ferry. Big brown building - the first pub you pass on the right when you hit Wisemans Ferry.  There are a few cafes and coffee places around as well, for those that want something different.

Here is a list of peeps i think are going:

Thomas

Wylie

Ed R34

Seb

siksII

Shruggz

Gus

Shan

Shaolin

Wilchy

Lanfoh

Aplex

Fly_With_Sky

ecl

Wizard2k

Silver

Patto1234

Igor

Maybes:

igor

Sl!m

Mintie

[[danny]]

Phoebe

Someonestolecc

RIK34RGTT

yay nick!!!!! it'll be good to see ya again!! :D are you bringing dom?? :D

r33.. i haven't posted this cruise on any other forums (snsws not included! :D ).. but as i've said before.. its an open cruise to anyone! even a blue lancer with one black door! :rofl:

yay nick!!!!! it'll be good to see ya again!! :rofl: are you bringing dom?? :D

r33.. i haven't posted this cruise on any other forums (snsws not included! :D ).. but as i've said before.. its an open cruise to anyone! even a blue lancer with one black door! :rofl:

hahahahah.. and its a green door not a black door, chris has a black door :D

we'll discuss radio channel on the day!

and you don't read do you silv! its in the first post!!! lunch is at the heritage pub... a big brown building on the right as you cruise into wisemans... there are also a few other cafes and eating places.. people can just go wherever they feel like!!

There is a fair bit of parking available, but you might have to walk a little.. sorry!!!

Does a cruise need to be registered with cops or anything? I heard one dude saying that cruises are illegal. I was thinking along the lines of working with the local cops and notify them of the cruises, they like that. But i m sure a lot of people would be opposed to that...