SAU Community

Another D&#@head

MirKz

If the guy is speeding, let him pass - do everything you can to let them by - two reasons.  1. there could be an emergency (not likely, but it may happen) and if you were in a similar situation, you would appreciate people getting out of the way.  

Word.. for some reason people in Perth can't handle the fact that someone might want to go a bit faster than they are on a freeway.

I challenge any right hand lane hog to go drive in the UK or Europe for a while and see how long it takes before either a cop fines them for obstructing traffic or someone rams them off the road...

(guess who's just witnessed crappy Perth driving after a month driving round the UK:D)

/rant

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nudey, you are a bloody criminal, and you deserve to get locked up for what you did.

You're not wrong. my little brother still has the scars on his face from when it happened

Well, yesterday I saw my skyline's life flash before my eyes as I encountered my dickhead perth driver story. Driving through suburbia, doin 50km/h, just commuting along between my parents place and my house. Passing an oval where footy is being played and as I come up to a corner, I see a white camry waiting to pull out. He's stopped so I continue at 50 up the hill. No more than 10-15m from the corner now, he applies the gas and pulls out in front of me. No time. I lock it up and start sliding on wet road. Fortunatley, instinct doesn't overrule my brain and i take my foot off the brake, furiously steer to the other side of the road to swerve around this bloke, reapply the brakes, now heading for opposite curb on wrong side of road, trying to take in where other cars are (oncoming, camry driver, my car), manage to again release my locked up brakes and steer away from curb as i complete my severe swerve around this dickhead. I come to a stop safely on my side of the road, in the original direction i was heading, check that i haven't shat/pissed myself and check rear vision mirror only to see this clown simply drive off in the opposite direction like nothing had happened. Meanwhile, I'm having heart pulputations.

Fortuantley, both myself and my car are all in one piece and without a single scratch. Time to go buy lotto ticket.

Dickheads....

I've had that happen a few times around Subi Dave - it sucks working there when your trying to get home when there's a footy game on. People are oblivous to everything except an empty parking space :(

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• What does everyone think about PSR vs Garrett? I've got a genuine G30-770 but would probably get away with a G35-900 because I've got a sequential. Are the real ones worth more than double the price?
    • @Duncan That's good to know. The luck I've been having with the car lately, a part of me was thinking something has gone wrong which is why the voltage is lower now.
    • That makes sense @Kinkstaah Would that mean the car would run as it always has until I get the tune? I’m just asking because I’m trying to understand whether I should try and get injectors and tube done at the same time. (I’d still need to drive from one place to another)   But I don’t want the car to run rich or crap itself while it’s got higher capacity injectors without a tune. Hope that makes sense? 
    • Sorry I can't explain they why, but I've observed voltage is always higher at cold start. 
    • so, while bored at work this week was going through some build threads and saw CRSKmD's thread and saw the free cooling improvements in the front end just by trying to direct the air better and thought i wonder how my car looks. basically, it's terrible gaps from every single point and so with some time today decided to start and tackle that.  nice and easy one to start filling in the gap at the top between the body and radiator.   then while jacking the car up found this fun surprise, never thought i would have to move it as my car isn't exactly stance nation spec but anyway decided to fix that first. so trimmed it back abit applied some primer and used some old rubber hose around all the edges to ensure it wont rub through secured it all down and while putting the fender back on realised the headlight bolt to fender wasn't installed so chucked a new one and now the headlight actually lines up with the body so big win there.   sorry for the poor pictures but went for covering up the gap between the intercooler and radiator and it took me longer than i would like to admit.   the indicators have always been really saggy and had huge gaps between them so tried to improve that and then cover up the gaps still in place to try and stop the air getting in behind them.     some awesome trimming work has been done to fit the massive China intercooler that used to be on the car but ran out of time to fix that up today sadly so plenty more to do