SAU Community

Road Trip! - To Brissy.

55Nat

Hi Everyone,

Im coming down for a 2 week holiday, leaving from Cairns on the 8th April. I'm bringing the skyline down for cruise :wassup: and i'd like to catch up with some of you sau qlder's. I'm keen for a chat so don't be shy if you see me pull me up. You won't miss me i'll be the one driving around looking lost. If there are going to be any cruise or events on while i'm going to be down there can you please let me know, this would include test and tune at willowbank for a run down the strip (pity were not down their on the 2nd of april for Drag Combact damm)

:D

Nathan

im in

Man you should come down to the Gold Coast (surfers Paradise) and visit the Broadwater carpark.

you will loose the plot.

most saturday nights could be up to 2-300 parked cars and a few more hundred just driving around throughout the night worth the visit

only about 30-40 mins from brissy

I live on the GC but it should not be to hard to find someone to follow down.

its pretty easy though

just jump on the Highway from Brissy and take the turn off to seeworld and you will run into it

Just follow the boost

Thursday nights will be back on by then!!

I promise!

hmmmmm revival of thursday nights sounds promising, post it and they will come!

55Nat if you want someone to show you down to the BWCP you should as NismoGirl, she's always there on saturdays :rofl:

That will be of great help! I might be able to chase down a UHF.

Quick Q's.

Whats the fuel prices like down their ? - ultimate/optimax

How often do sau'ers go to willobank for test and tune - which nights are the best with not so many people their. - I need some practice on a propper strip :D

:P

Nathan

How often do sau'ers go to willobank for test and tune - which nights are the best with not so many people their. - I need some practice on a propper strip :(

www.willowbank-raceway.com.au

Test and Tunes are on most Wednesday and Saturday nights... Wednesday's are nowhere near as busy as Saturdays, but it's a little bit random...

I've been on Wednesdays and gotten 15+ runs, but I've been on other Wednesdays and been lucky to get 4 runs...

There will be Skylines out there no matter when you go, but if you want to make an "SAU" thing of it, post it up so people can organise themselves...