SAU Community

Fs: 25disc Cd Player, Fuel Pump, Sub Box, Alternat

paulr33

I have 1 x (used) Pioneer PD-F25 25Disc CD Player.

This is a home unit. Has RCA out and control in, control out (for use with pioneer products) and is basically a 25 CD home stacker unit. Works well and comes with remote. No manual. Has nvram programmable support so you can program your tracks/cds and it saves them when the unit is off (handy). Pics on the webpage below.

$120 cash

I have 1 x (used) Skyline GTS25T R33 Fuel Pump.

This is the standard GTST fuel pump taken from my 1997 R33. It was replaced with a larger flowing unit. Unit seemed to work OK and do its job at 0.90 bar it was leaning out so should be good for a stocker replacement or upgrade on a lower flowing pump. Free to inspect if you like. Pics on the webpage below.

$50 cash

I have 1 x (used) Generic Sub box with 2 x Clarion 10" subs.

Complete sub box with 2 10" Clarion subs mounted in. Has side gold fasteners for heavy duty speaker wire and good quality cables. Works great. Pics can be found at http://members.dodo.com.au/paul/pics/subs/page_01.htm

$200 cash

I have 1 x (used) Skyline R33 GTST Alternator (Series 2, rated at 80amp).

Was bench tested by an auto elec one week ago (12/2005) and runs fine at 14volts.

Straight bolt up to RB25 and came of my 1997 GTST as I thought it was dead but it's not and works fine.

$150 cash

All things are ready to go and free to inspect or I can bring to vic meets every 3rd tuesday at the pub

http://members.dodo.com.au/paul/ and click on for sale, for pics

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...