SAU Community

FS: Alpine MDA7755 + CDA 5755

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...me=STRK:MESE:IT

Selling the 2 head units (they work as one). Excellent condition, but as noted in description of auction, the CD player does not read CDs. Everything else works a treat.

I am not fixing the head unit as I have a new one and have no intention of using it again. I have been told it may be a fuse and is unlikely to be due to the laser.

Any enquiries, please email me [email protected]

If you would like to buy the head units prior to end of auction, email me with an offer

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• I want to say that Haltech can be used with ODBII tools nowadays. Kinda useful if you want your head unit to do other things as well, like maps, music, phone calls.. *and* digital gauges. Stock ECU does not use ODBII. I don't think a R34 is going to have any head unit that reads OEM ECU's to display.... the things the gauges already display. (boost, battery voltage, oil temperature, oil pressure)
    • Hmm. If it was S1, I would have suggested that you might have upset the coil igniter by working at that end of the engine. As is it, I would suggest that you might have upset the coil loom. You might have tired old wiring connectors that got moved. Not particularly likely though.
    • So, what you're really saying is that you should have bought an IC7 to put there?
    • A helical is not the best choice for a track diff, particularly if there is going to be inside wheel lift (simply from high G cornering and high roll stiffness, or from hitting kerbs). This is because a helical acts like an open diff when when one wheel is unloaded.
    • I just ordered a double din android head unit that can display engine parameters with a obd2 scanner. I have a Haltech though, so I don't know if the stock ecu can do this?